I'm Sorry

Jimin

He saw you through the window of the meeting room. You were standing in the hallway talking and laughing with a few of your coworkers.

He wondered when you'd gotten back from your vacation. The last time he saw you was the night you stormed out of his apartment. You'd confessed your feelings to him. He had laughed thinking you were joking around. He was in shock when you told him it was the truth. You two were close, best friends since the age of fifteen.

His mind became clouded as he listened to you talk. When you asked him to say something he couldn't. He just combed his fingers through his hair and stood up. He began to pace the floor as he tried to take in all the things you had just said.

When he heard you sniffle he froze only then realizing that the conversation he thought he was having in his head was actually out loud. You heard him discussing with himself rather or not there was any possible way he'd have feelings for you.

"I'm sorry." He said taking a step closer to you. "That was a lot to take in and I just need a while to figure things out."

You held up your hand stopping him from coming any closer. "I understand." Was the only thing you said before grabbing your things and leaving.

That night you sent an email to the company saying you were taking some personal time and by the time the sun came up the following day you were gone.

That was over a month ago. He tried to call you multiple times to apologize but you never answered. Each time it sent him straight to voicemail.

It wasn't until you were gone that he realized what was in front of him all along. The moment you walked out of his door his heart shattered. You were his best friend and he was to blind to see that he was in love with you too.

The second the vlive ended he was out the door and walking the hallways as fast as he could looking for you. He finally found you sitting in your studio quietly listening to some new tracks.

You turned in your chair to grab something off of the table when you saw him with his hands on his knees in the doorway as he tried to catch his breath. "Jimin, are you okay?" You asked standing up and getting him water out of the mini fridge. The sound of your door shutting and locking made you turn back to him with a confused look. "Jimin?"

He didn't say anything. His eyes were locked onto yours as he made his way across the room. "I'm sorry." He said before placing his hand on the side of your neck. "I'm sorry for being so blind."

The mini fridge rocked when your thighs hit it from the shock of Jimin's lips on your. It took you a few seconds to process what was happening. But once you realized it was real and not some dream you dropped the water bottle and grabbed the sides of his shirt bringing him closer to you. You felt a smile form on his lips when you returned the kiss. Both of your lips dancing together in soft slow movements.

A notification sound from your computer brought you both back to reality. The two of you just stood there staring at each other as you caught your breaths.

"You didn't answer my calls."

"I accidentally left my phone at home and I came straight from the train station to here."

Jimin chuckled when you pointed to the luggage on the couch. "I didn't see those." He turned to you and smiled.

"Well you seemed to be on a one track mission." You smiled back.

"Please don't ever leave me like that again." His face turned serious and he stroked your cheek with his thumb.

"I promise I won't." The smile returned to his lips for a brief second before he returned them to yours. This time with more passion making his love known.