Bangtan Butterfly Affect

This was supposed to be a choose your own adventure story but I didn't like how it came out. Going on a ski trip with some of the guys or staying home. Depending on which you choose and what choice you make will be the outcome of your night. If you're feeling adventurous you can choose all five.

~~Smut warning~~

Ski Trip Choice 1

You knew you shouldn't have gone to the Ski lodge with him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You knew you shouldn't have gone to the Ski lodge with him. You were tired and sore from hitting the slopes. But he promised it would be a fun way to relax. Have a few drinks, hang out and meet some people. You knew you'd end up sitting by yourself while some girl was trying to get with him. You'd think you would have learned your lesson by now after all these years of hanging out with him. You got out of the Über as soon as it pulled up to the cabin.

"Oh come on y/n. Will you tell me what's wrong?" You heard Jungkook yell behind you as you stomped up the stairs to the porch.

"You know damn well that the problem is, Jungkook!" You yelled back.

"What did he do this time, y/n?" Questioned Yoongi as you passed by him while he sat in the hot tub.

"Ask dick head!"

You heard Yoongi chuckle as you entered the cabin. You removed your boots and coat before saying a quick "goodnight" to Jimin, who was watching tv on the couch, and hustled down the stairs to your room.

"Y/n!" Jungkook yelled, hot on your heels as he followed you down the stairs. "Come on, just talk to me. Please!"

You were almost to your door when you felt his hand on your shoulder, stopping you.

"Go away Jungkook. I'm tired and I want to go to bed."

"Not until you talk to me and tell me what's going on. I thought we were having fun and then all of a sudden you wanted to go back to the cabin. You didn't say a word to me the whole way here."

Giving up, you turned around and looked at him. "Jungkook. You said you wanted to hangout. And then you spent almost the whole time flirting with every girl that came up to you? You do realize that I hung out by myself more than I did with you right?"

"What was I supposed to do? Tell them to go away?"

"Yes! Or, I don't know, how about telling them that you're hanging out with a friend that you hadn't seen in months. What the hell was even the point of asking me to go if you didn't want to spend time with me?"

Shock. His lips touched yours all you could do was stand there in shock. "Did....did you just kiss me?" You asked and brought your fingers up to your lips. "Why?"

"So that you would calm down and let me talk. Also, I've been trying to figure out how to do that all week," Jungkook said, rubbing his neck nervously and looking down at the floor.

Bangtan Stories / BTS Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें