He must've saw the doubt in my face because he snickered. "We are almost there." And, in fact, two minutes later he parked in a small clearing in the woods.

"We're here?" I asked, he nodded and got out of the car. "I might die." I mumbled to myself as I exited his car and followed him to his trunk.

He opened it and took out a picnic basket, everything clicked and I smiled. "A picnic?" I said, he looked away. "Is that okay? I just want to do something special, I didn't want to go movies and all that stuff." It was so sweet.

I slid my hand in his. "I love it, it's a perfect first date." He smiled and intertwined our fingers. "I'm glad." He said as he started walking with lots of  purpose.

We walked for a little bit until we entered a secluded little area. "Oh my gosh!" I said, spiraling into a giggle fit. The little area had lights strung up on the surrounding trees and a blanket draped on the ground.

"You did all this?!" I questioned, he nods as he sits down. "You are the best ever!" I yelled, jumping down on the blanket next to him. "I'm happy you think so." He said as he took out some of the food in the basket.

I narrowed my eyes when I looked at the food, all my favorite foods, foods I knew he wouldn't like. "Who told you I like his stuff." He bit back a smile, I was onto him. "Owen may or may not have informed me."

He did research on me, he's so cute! I moved closer to him and put my head on his shoulder. "You really are the best Brent." I said quietly, hoping he didn't hear me because it would be embarrassing. "I'll settle with second best, your the best best." He said, I shook my head.

We ate and talked for a long while, the topics were all random but I was having such a good time.

"I have one more thing." He said while getting up, I tilted my head and got up too. "What?" He put both hands on my shoulders and turned me around.

"Hold on, stay like that." I gave him a thumbs up and he moved away from me. I waited for all of five seconds until music started playing, it was a slow song.

He turned me back around and ware a smirk on his face. "I practiced for tonight." He said, pulling me close to his chest. "For tonight? What're we doing?" I played dumb. "Dancing." He said, he pressed me closer.

We got into slow dance position and I'm talking about the middle school kind of slow dancing. It was sorta awkward but still romantic.

"You have gotten better, no more ice dancing." He furrows his brow and asks. "Ice dancing? What's that?" I giggled. "Well you used to dance like you had ice in your underwear, no offense." He scoffed and blushed a little. "Meanie." He said in a lowered tone, I quickly kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry."

"I'll forgive you cause your so damn cute." I pressed my head against his neck, letting the sensation of his touch take me over.

*~*~*~*

"I should get you home." Brent said, combing through my hair with his fingers. "I don't want to go." I said with a frown. I was in his lap and we were basically cuddling.

"I don't either but the boys might get worried." I sighed loudly and stand up and helped him up. "Your right." We started walking torwad his car. "I am a lot of the time." I smack his arm, he's a little cocky sometimes but it makes him hot.

We got to and got in his car and he started driving to my house, he talked the whole time.

When we got to the Anderson's driveway, I unbuckled my seatbelt. "I had a really nic," I started to say "bye" but he also unbuckled his seatbelt. "I have to walk you to the door, I would not be a true gentleman if I didn't." I had a huge grin on my face as we walked to the patio.

"Thanks for everything, I had an amazing time with you." He brushed some hair out of my face. "Ditto, I look forward to another date." I took his hand. "Me too, it'll definitely happen." I said, kissing his warm hand.

"Kiss already!"

We both looked around to see who had said that, I glanced at the living room window and got flushed when I saw all the boys staring at us. "My god,  have they never heard of privacy?" I mumbled, he laughed.

"Maybe we should listen to them, give them what they want." I smiled and leaned against the step railing. "What do you want?" I asked, he rubbed the back of his neck. "I want to kiss you." He confessed.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pressed our lips together, I could barely hear the sound of the boys cheering. I was much more focused on Brent.

He picked me up and sat me on the railing. "Is this too much?" He asked, pulling away only a little. "No it's not enough." I blurted, pulling him back to me.

It got a little hot and heavy but was cut short by the door opening. "Okay I'm going to have to take her." Hank said, grabbed my hand and pulling me in the house.

"Okay okay, hold on." I said, giving Brent one hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Call me later." I said while waving goodbye. "I will!" He said as the door shut.

I skipped into the living room. "So?" Benji said, head tilted. "So?! It was amazing!" I said, plumping on the couch. "That kiss proved that." Owen said, I rolled my eyes. "Leave me be." I said, closing my eyes and reflecting on his night.

Stop me if I'm wrong but I think I may have a boyfriend in Brent Woods!