11: Liam And Charlotte?

"Hey, Charlotte." I said, hugging her super tight. She had just came to the house for our study hang out.

"Hey." She said, she still seemed to be bummed about the Elliott thing but wasn't too sad she missed out on him because of the whole lying to Owen thing.

"Feeling okay?" I asked, she shrugged. "I'm fine enough, your the one who meant through all the drama, I should be asking you." I waved her off.

Owen is still more ticked off at me then usual due to Elliott's lies but it's not that bad, I'm used to it by now.

"I'm just great." I said, entering my room with her close behind. "You sure?" She questioned, sitting on my desk chair.

"More then sure now can we get to work on our English paper? I feel like I'm going fail if I don't get help." She laughed quietly and took a folder out.

Good, it was a nice and easy subject change. Now on to the important school stuff, I really wanted to get this done.

"Don't fret my dear, you'll get at least a B+ on this with on your side." She said, giving me a cocky smile.

Charlotte was not just skin deep, most of her classes were honors and she's the one I call when I'm stumped on a problem.

"Maybe even an A." She narrowed her eyes. "I'm not doing it for you, Carrie." I frown and pretend to wipe a tear. "You won't? Awe." She shook her hand and grabbed my very rough draft.

We were supposed to read the whole Romeo and Juliet book and write an essay about how it's either still super timeless or so outdated it's dangerous, I picked the ladder.

"Wow, you really don't like R&J do you?" I sighed and nodded, it wasn't my cup of tea and I barely could understand the damn thing, the 15th century writing wasn't easy to read.

"I mean, it's just not a story that kids should be learning. It's set up as romance, killing yourself over a lover." Charlotte bit her lip.

Romeo and Juliet reminded me of one of my best life experiences that I hate revisiting so reading this book is bringing a lot of memories back.

"Well yes but, come on, it's still such a classic." I blew out a breath, she was right there. "I guess, it just rubs me the wrong way, that's all."

"What does?" Liam said, suddenly appearing at my door. I huffed, privacy much?

"You ease dropping on us." I said, he laughed, coming into my room. "Well, I'm bored so I wanted to see what you two were talking about." I put my English paper down, no work done like usual.

"Nothing too special." I say, turning torwad him, realizing he was staring at Charlotte. "Hey Liam!" I snap my fingers in front of his eyes, he looked at me.

"What?" He said, I was baffled. She was looking at him too, and it wasn't no friendly stare. "You two can make goo goo eyes at each other all you want but not in here."

Charlotte shook out of her trance, blushing a little. "I was not making goo goo eyes." Liam smirked. "I was." I literally blushed for Charlotte.

"Whatever, flirt." She said, crossing her arms. I didn't understand why she had said that, just a second ago she seemed into him.

"You like it Charlotte, come to my room after your done with Carrie. Luke's out and I'm totally free." Liam said, standing up and leaving.

"What a flirt, am I right?" Charlotte remarked, I also had crush sense and I felt like she totally was developing feelings.

"You pretty seemed into it to me." I said, she scoffed. "N, no way!" I pursed my lips, looking at her for any signs of lying.

"Charlotte." I said her name drawn out, she cleared her throat. "Yes, Care Bear?" I chuckled at the nickname but instantly got back into interrogation mode.

"Do you like Liam, or least like flirting with him?" She looked at her lap and I got my answer, I stood and got her up to. "This is great!" I exclaimed.

What better then my best friend and pseudo brother dating? Answer; me and Brent dating but that's a no go.

"It is?!" She exclaimed, I tilted my head. "Wait, did you actually think I would be mad?" She shrugged.

"Some people only want to be your friend to get close to the guys, I just don't want you to think I'm like that." I wave her off.

She's the furthest thing from a fake two-faced bitch and if she wants to do something with Liam, by all means she better do it!

"I know your not like that and, if you want to, go get Liam!" I smacked her butt, something that still scared me when Penny did it.

"Ah okay, okay, I'm going!" She said, shaking her head. "You are actually okay with this? Your not just saying it's okay because your a good person." I crossed my heart.

I meant what I said wholeheartedly and I really hoped she knew that! "I'm million precent okay!" She jumped up once and ran out of my room.

She screamed. "Wish me luck!" As she left, I sat on my bed and waited to find out to see what would happen.

It was an hour later and I still haven't heard one word from Charlotte or Liam so I'm guessing their hitting it off very well.

"So Charlotte and Liam are boning right now." Luke said, walking into my room.

His eyes were super wide and his expression was one of a little boy walking in on his mom and dad doing it.

"Oh my God, you walked in on them, didn't you?!" I asked, laughing my ass off. "It's not funny! I just saw my brother naked body." I giggled again.

"Cut it out!" He insisted, I patted his shoulder. Feeling a little sorry for him, I wouldn't want to have done that either.

"Okay, okay, you can stay in here until their done." He sprawled his body on my bed, nearly knocking me off of it because he took so much space.

"I think I'm a changed person, like I need someone to erase my memory." I rolled my eyes, so dramatic. "Quit being such a drama queen."

"You want me to drag you to my room so you can see?" He threatens, I dared him with my eyes and he picked me up.

"No!" I screamed, punching his back as we entered the hall. "No, no, no!" I yell, Xander came out of his room and snickered.

"Can you two shut it, it's bad enough the bang show is going on." I extend my hand out, hoping he'll help me. "I will Xan but help first." I pleaded.

"Please." I begged, he groaned moving closer to us. Then he did something I couldn't believe, he kicked Luke in the balls.

"Fuck!" Luke growled out, putting down. "Wow, you are mega harsh." I said to Xander. "Now will you shut up?" I nodded and he walked off, Luke tried to follow him, probably could teach him a lesson but failed.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow." He kept repeating, grabbing his balls. "Sorry I didn't expecting the kick you there when I ask for help." I said, helping him get up.

"Whatever, I'm going." He mumbled, stumbling away and downstairs. I felt pretty bad, I've heard that spot hurts when forcibly kicked and Xander has one hell of a kick due to his soccer career.

I felt back to my bedroom and waited for a long while before Charlotte walked in with the biggest case of sex hair I've ever seen which was a first for me.

"So?" I question, an eyebrow raised. "Have a date Friday night!" We squeal and giggle for some time before she heads home.

I was so happy for her, at least she would have a guy that she truly deserves. I'll be stuck single which, like always, I must think on the bright side.