4: Morning!

"Oh my God, Carrie!" I felt someone shake me violently, I slowly opened my eyes to see Luke with a concerned looking expression.

"Luke?" I sat down, cracking my back in the process. I can't believe I fell asleep on the floor, bad idea.

"Are you okay?" He said, helping me up. "Yeah, I must've fallen asleep." He gave me a weird look. "Why would you fall asleep here?"

Memories of last night and my fight with Owen had me in a sour mood, I shook my head.

"I don't remember, maybe I could've sleepwalked." He gave be a doubtful look. "Have you done that before?" He asked, no I haven't.

"No but I'm in a new environment so," I trailed off, not knowing how to convince him I was okay when I very clearly wasn't.

"Okay, fine. I'm going for a morning run so I'll see you later." He said, I nodded and, right before he left, he stopped and looked at me.

"Oh here's a quick tip, if you want to take a shower in the morning. Do it now before anyone else wakes up." Good to know. "Thanks, I'll definitely do that."

"It will be a big challenge sharing a bathroom with four boys but you'll get used to get." I hope so, it'll be weird for me.

I thanked him and he left for his run and I went upstairs, getting my shower stuff as I did so.

I needed to be clean for my first day, I didn't want to come to school smelling bad. That would be a disaster.

I ran to the bathroom and was very delighted to see, no one! I decided against locking the door as I got ready to enter the shower, what if someone has to pee?

I jumped in and went fast, knowing up to three other guys might need to take one.

The door creaking opening made me jump a little but it's probably fine, I kept my bad singing at bay as I heard that said person pee.

Oh my God, oh my God, I feel weird! But the person had to make it worse by saying.

"Carrie?" The person asked, I crepted my head out of the shower and locked eyes with Liam.

"Hey, there." I said, pulling myself back in the shower. I hope I didn't flash him, that would be bad for the both of us.

"Your taking too long, I still have to shower." I bit my lip and rinsed the last of my shampoo out of my hair.

"Sorry, I'm done now." I said, grabbing a towel and wrapping myself with it. I got out and noticed Liam was still there.

He did have to shower but can a girl get some privacy? I huff and quickly brush my teeth, Liam staring at my almost naked body the whole time.

I leave that awkward exchange and go to my room to change, into what exactly? I don't know.

I looked through my pile of clothes, I didn't have lots of options to go with so I just picked my best looking outfit.

A plan pink shirt with baby blue jeans and my trusty white Converse, it was the best I had.

I pulled my long black hair into a ponytail and looked at my self in the mirror, after feeling satisfied enough I went downstairs.

If you thought the evening here was chaotic, try being in the Anderson's in the morning.

Xander was flying from room to room, screaming the same thing over and over again. "Where's my soccer ball!?"

Benji was slumped over at the kitchen counter, spooning Frosted Flasks in his mouth. He looked like he was dead inside, same.

Liam and Luke weren't much better, Luke was shaking his wet head all over Liam and, in return, Liam put him over his arm.