39. Nana

* THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL THEMES in the later half: please be advised!!! *

"Uh...Carrie?"

"What's with all the noise?"

"Hey sis wanna watch- huh??"

"Should we stop her?"

I was furiously searching through my closet to find something good to wear. Something that Brents Nana would approve of. I was throwing clothes into two piles.

Maybe or No. Most were no.

A sudden hand on my shoulder made me fly back. I whipped around to see Hank looking extremely worried about me.

A few boys were at the doorway, some looked amused while others nervous.

I clutched a white skirt and leaned against my  wall, sliding down, my butt landed on the floor with a thud.

"Honey." Hank crouched in front of me. He took the skirt from me gently. And moved my black hair out of my face.

"I-" Hank turned to the other boys: Luke, Liam, Xander, and Benji. He gave them a "alone time please" look he's so good at. Benji stayed- not moving- while the others did.

Instead Benji plopped down next to me. "I'm staying with my sis!" I smiled and ruffled his golden blonde hair. "It's f-fine. I just can't find what to wear- to Brents house."

Hank frowned deeply. "I thought you'd stay here today- with me." Benji added. "And me!" Benji pulled on my arm.

I sighed. "He wants me to meet his family. Plus It'll be good for me." Hank took my other hand and leaned his head on my shoulder. "Well I'll be having a movie day with Benj." Benji piped up and clapped.

"Yes, yes!" Suddenly I wished I hadn't agreed to spend the day with Brent. I loved him but I needed my family now.

Still- I wouldn't let him down. And I certainly don't want to let his Nana down.

"How about this dress?" Benji said, showing me a dress. It was on the shorter side but still super cute. I hadn't worn it out yet but I could give it a try.

I took it and smiled. "I'll put it on."

I shooed Hank and Benji out of my room and put the dress on. It looked good. It hugged my hip- what little hips I have- and made my top area look good too.

I styled my hair and put a ribbon in. I wanted to look nice- nice as in the personality- for his Nana.

I haven't met her yet and I'm really hoping I can make a good impression on her. I'd hate it if she found me unworthy of Brent.

Hell. Am I even worthy of him?

No. Don't think about that.

I exited my room and heard Benji gasp. "You look so pretty sis. So so pretty." His cuteness warmed my heart. If it weren't for Benji, where would I be?

I hugged him and kissed his forehead. "I love you Benj." He tears up. "Love you more sis!" I picked him up and held him tightly. He stayed like that for a minute, happily content, until Hank joined us.

"Does dad get a hug?" Dad? I freeze at that word. Even though I know he's not here, he couldn't be. He's not out for another few hours, a face of fear flashed.

Hank bit his lip, regretting his word choice. He took me out of Benjis grip and whispered close to my ear. "Sorry. If your not ready-" I kissed his forehead. "No. It's not that. I- it's- just not today." He nodded in understanding and let go of me.

My New Home On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara