Chapter 8

My eyes flutter open. An arm in draped over my waste and a body is pressed to my back.

Michael actually stayed with me through the night. I turn my head to look at him. He's in a deep sleep. His eyebrows are furrowed. He looks so peaceful. Like the angel that he is not.

I try to move myself out from his arms without waking him. He moves and pulls me closer. I turn my body to face him. His eyes flutter open.

"Morning" he says in a sleepy voice. He just woke up and is still being so attractive. I can't help but be attracted to him even though I don't want to be.

"Good morning" I slightly smile, he smiles back and tightens his arm around my waist to bring me in for a even closer embrace. The smile washes from my face when I remember why he stayed in the first place.

I pull from his arms and get up from the bed. "Where are you going?"

"Uh the bathroom" I say awkwardly. I fell asleep crying into his arms last night and now I feel so embarrassed and vulnerable.

I walk to the bathroom and do my business. I take the few minutes I have away from
Michael to think over everything.

They saw me and they want to hold me against Michael. They are watching over me to see if I'll give away anything to harm Michael and they might kill me.

I need to know more about what happening. I leave the bathroom.

Michael sits on my bed starring at his phone. "Uh Michael" he looks up at me " I wanna ask you about Uh what you told me last night."

" okay go ahead" he puts his phone down and I sit crisscross at the end of my bed.

"Can you tell me more about it? I want to know everything about it."

"I promise you don't want to know everything."

"No, I don't care if it will scare me I want to know!"

He sighs and takes a few moments to stare at me, probably tryin to get his thoughts together. "Well if I'm going to tell you I might as well tell you alittle bit about what the boys and I do."

"Won't they get mad?"

"You already know a lot it doesn't matter."

"Okay"

"So obliviously I'm in a gang. We call ourselves the Cobras. Calum came up with it and we just go with it. Ashton, Calum, Luke and I are in it together. There are a few other guys in it but they don't live at the house with us. We are kinda the biggest gang around here. So there are a lot of other gangs who want what we have an are jealous. The man you saw me kill belonged to our biggest rivals gang. He doubled crossed us. Which means he was working for Deglo while pretending to work for us. Deglo is the leader of The Hawks. Gay ass name for a gay ass gang. His current purpose of life is to take me and the boys down. We are sorta indestructible so he's having a hard time."

"So thats were I come in?"

"Yeah, Deglo needs help with taking us down. He wants to find are weakness and use it to destroy us."

"He thinks I'm your weakness"

Michael nods. "Yes so he's going to trying to kidnap you and hold you against me so that he can lure me in and kill me or he'll try to torture information out of you."

"He's gonna kidnap me!?"

"He going to try but as I've said, I will not let him." Tears prick at my eyes.

"Why?" I look up at Michael "why go through all this trouble of keeping me safe when you can just give me to Deglo and get rid of all of your problems?" I know I'm being a little over dramatic but seriously?