Chapter 9

Michael's bad mood still hasn't left. We drive down a road to a unknown location. Michael ignores me every time I ask where we are going. I know from looking out the window that we aren't in the nicest neighborhood.

The silence in the car is sorta awkward. I turn the radio on to ease it. A song just ended a man talks. The next song to come on Is Pon de Replay by Rihanna. Michael smirks at me and turns it up. God bless Rhianna for putting him in a better mood. When the lyrics start Michael sings along. I laugh at his carefree self.

"Why aren't you singing!?" He asks during the chorus of the song. He turns it up even more and we scream along to the lyrics. If this is how Michael is gonna act maybe today won't be so bad. The song ends and we laugh. "Man your voice is horrible" he makes fun of me and I stick my tongue out at him. He gives me a playful look and changes the station. Some rap song that I don't know comes on. Michael must know it cause he sings along to every word.

By the middle of the song we pull up to some old, wrecked building. Michael parks the car and gets out. I'm confused as to if I'm supposed to get out too. He knocks on my window. "You coming or what?" He asks through the glass. I nod and open the door.

"What is this place?" I ask as we walk inside through a broken door.

"Our warehouse" I nod. The inside leads to another door. This door is in perfect shape. It has a padlock and one of those things you have to swipe a card through. Michael pushes some numbers in and swipes a card he took out from his wallet. The door opens and I'm amazed by the interior. It's clean and modern. Not what I was expecting after seeing the outside of the building. Their are weapons and boxes all over the place.

Luke's comes out of some room and walks to us. "The shipment came in" he tells Michael.

"I see" Michael smiles and picks up one of the guns. "How many are we shipping?"

"Half" Ashton answers as he walks into the room.

"That's a lot of units" Michael raises his eyebrows. "All these are going to Japan?"

"No Marno messed up, they came from Japan. We are sending them to Jarus in Russia" Ashton says. Why does everyone they associate with have such weird names?

Michael rolls his eyes "They should have just sent it there from Japan."

"Should we really be discussing this in front of her." Luke says. The three boys look at me as if they forgot I was here. I Stand awkwardly.

"She's to scared to tell anyone what she hears so it's fine." Michael tells them. I thought we were past him being my babysitter, I thought I was here cause we are kinda friends.

"Why is she even here." Calum asks as he walks into the room.

"Cause I brought her here." Michael rolls his eyes. For someone who hate eye rollers, he sure does do it himself a lot. "Why don't you got sit over there?" Michael points to a seat. I hate being obedient like a dog but I'm in a room full of guns and boys with short tempers.

The boys talk quieter so that I can't hear much. From my seat I can see into another room were guys are packing some of the weapons into crates. They must be the other boys in the gang that Michael told me about. They all look around Michaels age. One of them must feel me watching cause he looks up. From my distance I can see he has brown hair and I think greenish eyes. He gives me a confused look and taps on the guy next to hims shoulder. This new guy has really short black hair. The boy with the brown hair points to me and the black haired guy whispers something into his ear. Brownie nods and smirks. He says something to the other guy which makes them both laugh.