Chapter 2

Michael opened the car door and starred at me before pulling out a knife from his pocket.

"No no no you told me you wouldn't kill me!" I tense up and start to shake.

Michael rolls his eyes "Relax, if I was going to kill you I would have done it at the lot" He takes my hands and cuts the rope that ties me to the seat.

"How do you expect me to relax when I'm being kidnapped." I say while rubbing my wrists.

He gives me a hard dark look before roughly pulling me out of the car. He grabs my upper arm with way to much force. I can already feel the marks hes going to leave on my skin. He drags me up the long drive way and into the house.

His grip loosens a little once we enter the house. We stand in a sitting room that is being occupied by 3 guys. I recognize one of them as Calum.

"This her?" The blond eyes me while asking Michael. I lower my eyes to the ground, feeling extremely uncomfortable surrounded my these large boys.

"Yea, this is Annabell" Michael tells the boys.

"My name is Isabelle" I say in a meek voice while avoiding making eye contact with the eyes starring at me.

"No one gives a fuck." Michael says in a annoyed tone while pushing me down onto a chair. He sits in the seat next to me while keeping his hand tightly on my arm.

"What are we going to do with her?" The boy with the brown curly hair asks.

"Why don't we just kill her and solve all are problems at once" Calum say. I tense up at Calums comment which causes Michael to look over at me.

"No" The boy with the curly brown hair adds. Michael nods at his comment.

"Why not Ashton?" Calum asks

"Because she did nothing wrong and we can't kill her for no reason" Ashton answers.

"She saw Michael kill John and that's good enough of a reason!" The blond adds.

"Luke she was at the wrong place at the wrong time" Ashton states

Michaels quietness during the conversation makes me nervous. I have a feeling that he will make the final decision on if I live or not.

Luke rolls his eyes and stands up "Whatever I'm going to sleep" he says while he exists the room and walks up a set of stairs. Calum follows him after saying a quick goodnight to Ashton and Michael. Michael and Ashton stare at each other before the silence is broken.

"Please don't kill me, I promise I will never speak of tonight ever! I just want to go home." I plead while my eyes fill with tears. I drop my head while Ashton and Michael's eyes burn into me.

Michael sighs "We aren't going to kill you" I feel a tiny spark of hope.

"Why don't you let her sleep?" Ashton suggests.

"I'm not leaving her down here by herself"

"Bring her to your room"'

"Hell no!" Ashton sighs and stands "Do whatever you want with her, I'm going up stairs"

Michael stares at me for awhile before pulling me to my feet "Come on" We walk up the stairs to a hallway with a few doors. We enter one and Michael closes the door behind us. He lets go of my arm and points to a bed "Sit" he commands.

I don't like being treated like a dog but I do it anyways. I watch as Michael walks around the room grabbing pillows and blankets. He opens another door and throws the stuff in. He grabs my arm and pulls me into thru the door.

It opens to a large bathroom. "You'll sleep in here" he tells me while creating a "bed" on the floor. "I'm putting a bell on the door so don't even try to escape or you'll be caught and killed within seconds."

I nod and wait for him to leave the room. Once I'm alone I sit on the blankets and allow myself to cry. How am I going to get out of here? I don't want to be held hostage for forever. I have always been told that when I hear or see anything dangerous, to run and find help. How could I have been so stupid. I miss my parents nagging. I miss Jenna's pointless drama. I need to figure out how to get out of here.

I look around the room for something to help me escape. There is nothing in here that will help me get passed Michael. I sigh and close my eyes. All I can really do is hope that someone will save me.

I wake up the next morning to loud voices screaming. I don't remember falling asleep last night. My back hurts from sleeping on the hard ground. The bathroom door is still shut but I can hear Michael and Luke yelling at each other. I hear a door slam. A furious Michael opens the door. He scares me. He walks into the room and sits on the closed lid of the toilet. He stares at me for awhile without saying a word. He suddenly lets out a frustrated groan and pulls on the ends of his hair.

"Why the fuck did you have to be there last night!?!?" He yells and me. His eyes stay hard.

I don't answer. I just sit on the floor and look at him. He terrifies me.

He shakes his head in disapproval at me "Get up" he commands.

I slowly stand up. He grabs my upper arm where bruises have formed and pulls me out of the room.

He brings me to a new room. Ashton, Calum and Luke are also in the room. Michael pushes me onto a chair and closes the rooms door. Luke blocks the door to make sure there is no way I can escape.

I stare at the wall while the boys whisper there conversation around me.

Ashton speaks up "We have already decided that we aren't going to kill you but we cant let you go home with the possibility of you telling what you saw."

"Please i wont tell any-"

"Shut up and listen" Michael cuts me off.

"As i was saying, We have come up with two possible things to do with you. One we can keep you here for forever."

"No one really wants that" Luke adds.

"or" Ashton continues while giving Luke an eye roll. "We can let you go home but we'll have to make sure you don't snitch."

Calum walks up to me slowly and lowers himself to eye level with me "If you ever tell anyone about last night, we will personally kill everyone you have ever contacted. And we will start with your family and then we will kill Jenna and so on" Calums voice is so calum it makes me so scarred. I gulp as a shiver runs down my body. I know they aren't bluffing. They knew Jenna"s name, theres no way i could ever tell anyone.

I nod "Okay i squeak out "I promise I will never tell anyone"

"Good" Calum grins and steps away from me.

"And to make sure you don't do anything stupid, Michael will be watching over you for awhile." Ashton tells me. Damn i was so close to complete freedom! I look at Michael and i can tell by the look on his face that he isn't to happy about this ether.

"Ok when am I leaving?" I say shyly.

"As soon as possible" Luke says in a annoyed voice as he leaves the room. Michael rolls his eyes and Looks at me.

"Come on" he leads me out of the room. I feel the corners of my mouth perk up. My day in hell is over.

Michael parks a few blocks down from my house. I see a cop car in my driveway. "Don't say a word to them" Michael gives me a deadly look. I nod and open my door. Excitement over comes me as I realize I'm actually free, well sorta free. "I'll be back tonight" Michaels tells me before he drives away.

I walk down my block and try to think of something to tell my parents. Its not normal for me to not come home. I no they have probably stayed up all night worried about me and that makes not telling the truth harder.

I open the door to my mom, dad and a police officer sitting in my Living room.

"Oh my Isabelle where have you been?"