Jin's plump lips twitched up before he pressed the tip into Namjoon's throat, causing a droplet of blood to leak out of the wound and roll down the length of his neck. With the smirk still on his lips, Seokjin leaned towards his neck and flattened out his tongue before pressing it against the droplet of blood. Namjoon groaned, throwing his head back and shutting his eyes as Jin dragged his tongue up the trail of blood until he reached Namjoon's jaw

Seokjin pressed his lips against the shell of Namjoon's ear, dagger trailing down his neck as he purred, "Why don't you find out?" His teeth captured Namjoon's earlobe and he nipped at it gently, making the younger groan yet again.

"The second I get out of these ropes..." Namjoon's voice was deep and husky as he gritted before pushing away from the wall and pressing himself against Seokjin, making sure that he towered over him, "I'll fuck you until you won't be able to talk, think or even breathe without my help."

Seokjin threw his head back and laughed, pressing his hands against Namjoon's chest and slamming him back against the wall, electing a delicious hiss from him. A devilish smirk appeared on Jin's cherry lips as they made eye contact, "Empty threats, hmm?" He pouted, tilting his head to the side mockingly and trailing his fingers up Namjoon's muscular chest, "Maybe I'll fuck you." Jin breathed out, eyes following his fingers as they stopped at the collar of Namjoon's shirt- brushing against the bare skin there.

"Get rid of the ropes and lets find out." Namjoon shrugged, his tongue gliding across his bottom lip as he eyed Seokjin. His expression was the one of ease, and his smile was sly and playful, allowing Seokjin to believe whatever he wanted. But they both knew who would be the one with his ass full of cock if the ropes were loosened.

Seokjin looked up at him, his lips parting to speak, only for a shrill cry to fill the air. A sigh of annoyance left Jin's lips before he held up his finger towards Namjoon and whirled around on his feet, marching over to his phone. Seokjin ignored Namjoon's eyes burning into his back as he grabbed the phone, and looked at the caller, only for his face to drop.

"Fuck." Jin hissed, finger hovering over the answer button before finally pressing down. Inhaling sharply, Jin pressed the phone against his ear before snarling into it, "What?"

"That's not how you talk to me, Seokjin."

Jin released a sharp breath through his nose and pinched the bridge of it, tapping his foot against the ground impatiently, "What the fuck do you want?" Jin growled under his breath, glancing over his shoulder at Namjoon, only to see him observing him with cold, calculative eyes.

The two made eye contact and Jin's face hardened before he turned away and took a few more steps away from Namjoon, making sure that he won't be able to hear him. He still stood on his large back porch, pressing his hipbones into the wooden railing as he leaned against it.

"I need you to come to the third safe house. Mark went somewhere last night and I want you to do his mission." Jessi spoke through the phone- her voice mixing together with the sound of her nails tapping against the keyboard keys.

Seokjin inhaled sharply, shutting his eyes and tilting his head back, trying to control the anger bubbling up inside of him. His lips stretched out into a small grin before he released a bitter laugh into the phone, "No."

"Excuse me?" Jessi huffed before Jin heard her pick up the phone and actually press it against her ear, "What do you-"

"I know" Jin spat, eyes fluttering open and gaze falling onto the leaf covered ground surrounding the house, "God, you really think all of us are that dumb and blind, that we don't see the truth?" Another bitter laugh filled the air, causing a cold shiver to run down Jessi's back, "What a fucking Narcissist." Seokjin scoffed into the phone, hand tightening around the dagger until his fingers turned white.