"No, no." The cop quickly dismissed. "Just want to know & confirm more of the details." He assured.

"Okay..." You agreed.

"So, what were you doing before the villain attack?"

"I was about to do a 'test of courage' with my classmate." You replied.

"And was this classmate Izuku Midoriya?" The man asked, continuing to take notes despite your silence.

"Yep." You confirmed.

"Alright. Onto the next question.. How did you & Midoriya come into contact with the villain in the first place? Was it just a coincidence?" The officer continued on.

"Well, after the villains showed up & attacked our superiors, Izuku & I took off together towards the mountain to find Kota. When we arrived, Muscular, as you call him, was already trying to kill Kota."

"Mhmm... And do you have any connections to Kota? Is he a brother, cousin..?" He continued, trailing his voice off.

"Connections? No, not really. He's just a kid I met at the camp." You shrugged.

"I see.." the officer mumbled, finishing up his last paragraph. "So back to your fight with Muscular. What did you do to defeat him? Was there any special powers or moves you used on him?"

'Special powers? My quirk is water manipulation...' you thought before going on to described the battle in as much detail as you could. You took notice that the officer stopped writing in his notebook, until you got to explaining a certain move.

"... then, just before he could attack again, I jumped onto his shoulders and attempted to manipulate his bodily fluids through the brain." You explained.

Hearing this bit of information seemed to have sparked the officer's interest. "And how did that work?" He questioned, glancing up from his notebook.

"Hmm, I'm not too sure.. I kinda absorbed some of it.." you cringed before continuing on to say "but, it dazed him so I guess it worked okay for a first try."

"So I see.." he exhaled. "Was there anything different, when you tried that move?" He asked.

Strangely, he didn't seem to be asking any of the questions like he was before. Instead, he seemed to be invested on learning more about your quirk.

"Again, I'm not too sure... Everything was happening so fast.." you sighed, dropping your shoulders low.

"That's okay, (Y/n). The good thing is that you're safe now, so just try to tell me whatever you can remember." The officer assured before going on to ask another question.

"Is it okay with you if we move on to talking about your quirk?"

'What's with the sudden change of topic?' you thought before answering the officer.

"I guess.. what do you want to know?"

"Just the basics. You know...Which parent you inherited the water properties from, your limitations & extents... things like that." He went on to explain

"The extent? What do you mean by that, exactly?" You frowned.

The officer looked up from his notes like a kid with his hand in a cookie jar before rephrasing his sentence.

"Apologies. What I meant by that is, What are your quirk limitations? Can you only manipulate & absorb water or are there other liquids you have yet to try?"

"Well, yes & no... Yes, I mainly manipulate & absorb water, and no, I haven't really tried anything else until recently... Though, the thing about my quirk is that, when it comes to ejecting the stored water, I can only release about ⅔ of my body weight before falling weak & becoming dehydrated."