Part 24

It was now time for Todoroki and Sero's fight. You stood in the crowd and cheered loudly as Todoroki's name was called. You were saying things such as "you can do this Todoroki!" And "make it a good one!" Even though he can't hear you. It was at a certain moment that you realized he seemed pissed again.

"What's bothering him?" You asked yourself.

Todoroki looked around the stadium and stopped in a certain direction. Concerned, you looked in the direction he was facing and saw a very noticeable man who easily stood out from the crowd. That man was Endeavour.

Once Sero got on the stage, the two boys looked at one another and went at it as soon as Mic said to go. Sero did a surprise attack and wrapped Todoroki with his tape and swung him to the side. Suddenly, a huge wall of ice was in your face.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" You squealed.

"Sero is immobilized!" Announced Midnight.

'Holy shit, that nearly gave me a heart attack... damn Todo, why'd you go all Queen Elsa on him, I know you want to win but geez!'

"Shouto Todoroki moves onto the second round!!!!"

....

After Shouto's "fight", the tournament continued on with the following matches. As you were watching Iida's 10 minute match, you noticed that Izuku has been taking notes on the other students quirks.

'Heh, typical Izuku..' you thought to yourself as a smile formed on your lips.

Finally, the advertising "match" between Iida and the girl known as Hatsume was over as she walked out of the ring.

"YOU DECEIVED MEEEEEE!!" Shouted Iida.

'Yeowch! Right in his pride...'

The next match was Kirishima and the guy from Class 1-B known as Tetsutetsu. You wondered how this was going to turn out considering their quirks were basically the same. Besides all that, you cheered loudly for Kirishima and chanted for him until the fight was over. Sadly it was a tie as both boys fell to the ground completely beaten up.

"I wonder how they'll settle that and declare a winner?" You asked yourself.

"In some ways, I'm most worried about this next one." Commented Tsuyu.

"Honestly, I don't wanna watch." Added an obviously nervous Jirou.

'That's right... the last match is Katsuki and Uraraka...'

Mic did the introductions as the two students walked onto the stage. As soon as they were standing across from another, a sudden nervousness came over the stadium. You could literally feel the tension in the air. It was quite suffocating, or so you thought. You looked at your fellow classmates and saw that half of them had a worried look on their face. But who'd blame them? After all, Ochaco Uraraka, probably one of the most purest and innocent girl in class 1-A IS facing Katsuki Bakugou, who is one of the most foul mouthed, ruthless, and hotheaded boy in pretty much all of U.A!
(I know the other girls are pure and innocent to others, personally I think Jirou is, but a reminder that this is just a narrative.)

But you didn't worry at all, you thought that most were underestimating her strength. The fight didn't even start but you knew that Uraraka was stronger than they thought. Just because she was a girl didn't mean she was any weaker, right?

The two teens were talking to one another but you couldn't hear. You figured that Katsuki was warning her to back down now while she can, knowing him. As soon as Mic said to go, Uraraka started charging towards him. Instead of trying to charge he lead with an explosive right hook, literally. Uraraka was blown back and was nowhere to be seen within the thick smoke until she suddenly came up from behind Katsuki and tried to make contact with him in order to activate her quirk, but Katsuki was too fast and set off another explosion which pushed her back.

Uraraka kept on charging and Katsuki kept on setting off explosions, it was a continuous pattern. No matter what she tried to do, she just wasn't fast enough to completely dodge his moves or even make direct contact with him. It was painful for others to watch, even for you. Suddenly the audience started booing Katsuki, saying that he was just toying with her, but little did they know that Katsuki was actually keeping his guard up and was being cautious of her. Thankfully, Aizawa shut down the crowd by saying some straight facts!

Uraraka was all beat up while Katsuki had no scratches on him at all. Something then caught your eye, you looked toward the sky and noticed the pieces of rubble that were floating in the air. You looked over to Katsuki who didn't seem to notice the debris that was floating above him. As Uraraka pressed her fingers together, the debris started to fall down but before any could hit Katsuki, he quickly set off another huge explosion and disintegrated the debris.

He was now about to get serious but as soon as he was about to charge towards her, Uraraka fell to the ground and struggled to get back up. With that, Katsuki was declared the winner and moved onto the second round. Immediately after it ended, she was taken to go see Recovery Girl. Deep down, you wanted Uraraka to win.

Mic said some closing announcements before everyone went for a break and was scolded for it in the middle by Aizawa. You decided to take this time to go see Uraraka, sure you guys weren't as close but she's still one of your classmates, and your friend. While on your way to see her, you also met up with Izuku which was no surprise since they were friends too. You guys made some small talk before you got to the room she was in. You didn't say much other than the basic comfort words such as "you did great out there" and everything like that which she kindly appreciated. She may have been smiling throughout the time you two were with her but you knew that she wanted to cry.

You suddenly surprised her with a hug. Normally you wouldn't do this, but you felt like just had to. For a split second, Uraraka froze up before relaxing a little. The hug wasn't long, but you hoped that it made her feel better. After that, you exited the room and so did Izuku not much later. 

"Hey, Izuku?" You asked while walking with him.

"Yeah?"

"That plan she had, did you happen to make that for her?" You asked, hoping that it didn't sound too rude.

"No... I did make a plan for her though, but the one she pulled wasn't mine. She thought of that all on her own..."

There was a pause.

"That was a pretty risky plan.... but I'm glad she's okay and doesn't have any serious injuries..." you spoke.

Izuku nodded in agreement.

When the two of you were walking back, you just happened to bump into Endeavour again. He wanted to speak to Izuku alone so you had to continue on without him.

.....

Once the short break was over, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu had an arm wrestling match to declare the winner. It was an interesting arm wrestling match but in the end, Kirishima won. After that, a new friendship was formed between the two boys.

Now. It was time for the match that has made you extremely anxious. That's right, it was now Todoroki and Izuku's match.

"Hey, (y/n). Who're you gonna cheer for?" Asked Mina.

"I can't choose..." you answered immediately.

"Cmon Mina, don't ask her to choose between 2/3 of her lovers." Teased Hagakure.

With that, you got up from your seat and moved to a different area, you weren't mad, you just didn't want to get embarrassed anymore today.

'Wait. Did she say 2/3?!'

———————————————————

Nothing really happens in this chapter and I'm sorry for that but hopefully the next one will have more interactions and things. And sorry for the long updates, I've been busy with stuff outside of wattpad, hope you understand.

- Sierra