Part 41

Around the same time the battle between you & Izuku were fighting the villain...

"The gas must also be the work of a villain. I'm worried about the others, but we've gotta press on." Todoroki spoke.

"We'll go around the goal and head straight to camp. Ragdoll was at the midpoint, so she can handle this area." He continued.

"You ordering me around?!" Katsuki growled before coming to a sudden stop.

"Hey, who's that up ahead."

"Pretty. So pretty... no, this is work. So alluring. But no, can't..." the stranger mumbled.

The stranger stood up and what Todoroki & Bakugou saw laying beneath him was shocking. As the moonlight shone brighter, an arm was revealed!

"Tokoyami and... Shoji!" Todoroki gasped.

"Pretty flesh... Gah! So enticing, though..." the stranger continued.

They turned around and sure enough, it was a villain. The villain was in all honesty, quite horrifying to look at. He was wearing a black straight jacket that covered his entire face, minus his mouth. There were also spiked belts holding the jacket in place, along with keeping his mouth open.

Katsuki looked at him with an unexplainable reaction, not sure if he was shocked or if he wanted to go into an instant-kill mode. (kArEn sToP wItH tHe iNstAnT-kiLL)

"Don't engage huh?!" Katsuki smirked.

'(Y/n), wherever you are... I hope you're okay...' Todoroki thought.

...

"DETROIT SMASH!!"

"WATER VORTEX!!"

Izuku's punch sent psycho-muscle-dude, whose name I don't know, into the vortex I created behind him and trapped him. Of course, it wasn't all that effective seeing how he broke out of it almost as soon as he got in it. Izuku held his arm in pain. Psycho over there started charging towards us but I managed to slow him down with another powerful blast and give Izuku some time to run & attack him again.

'This hurts... no, I'm fine! I just have to keep fighting no matter what!!' He thought.

Many punches were thrown between the two, I looked back to check on Kota, who was shaking in fear as he watched the battle go on before I went to go and assist Izuku.

I jumped on the villains back and started punching the shit out of him before I put my hands on his head and tried something out.

'If this doesn't work, I'm dead for sure...'

I focused most of my energy towards my hands and started to absorb some of his bodily fluids. Hopefully there was no urine, otherwise, I'm spraying that shit in his mouth! The villain's movements started getting sloppy the longer I was on him.

"What the hell- NO!!!" He yelled.

He shook his head and started raging like a mechanical bull. He swung his fist at Izuku and sent him flying back before grabbing onto me and throwing me off of him, attempting to slam me into the ground. Luckily, I was able to make another protective sphere of water to break the impact. (Just to help you envision this, think of that ball-like shield Violet made on the first Incredibles movie, except made of water.)

Upon seeing this, he started to pummel the sphere but it only pushed it a bit deeper into the ground. I started to panic knowing that I'd eventually get tired and drop the shield, and when I did that would be the end for me. I looked around in worry as I tried to find a way out of this. Thankfully, just before I almost gave out, Izuku had come to my assistance and landed a body shot on him! He quickly helped me out of the hole and asked if I was okay.