Part 45

"Man, I didn't even get to wear my crocs..." you sighed.

"You talk so damn much..." Dabi complained.

"Well how else am I gonna get you to release me?" You sassed.

"You got a death wish, kid?"

"Well, I do wish to eat something cooked by Gordon Ramsay at least once before I die." You shot back.

"Why don't you do us a favour and be quiet like Bakugou over there or I'll burn your face off." He threatened.

"Nah, I think I'm good."

"(Y/n), just shut the fuck up already. You're wasting your breath with this guy." Katsuki interrupted.

"Fine. One thing before I shut up though... do y'all have a restroom?"

"Gross, I'm not helping you with that..." Dabi huffed.

'This guy is really starting to annoy the shit outta me...'

You didn't bother replying, so you just rolled your eyes and exhaled before leaning on the wall.

'Did they really have to chain me up to the fucking wall though? Like geez, can I at least get a chair like Kacchan did too? This is so sexist, I'm calling a lawyer...'

"Well, 2 hours is enough. See you brats later." Dabi spoke before leaving.

Back to the awkward, suffocating silence once again. You sat there, deep in thought. You were starting to miss your friends and your mom. You especially found yourself thinking about Todoroki.

'Man, I wish we hung out more before all of this, I feel like it's been a while since the last time. Who knows if that really was the last time we'd- NO! Don't start thinking like that (y/n), keep positive. The pros are probably on their way here now...'

Suddenly, Katsuki's voice caught your attention.

"Did you really buy yourself crocs?" He asked calmly.

You were now starting to think that the villains replaced the real Katsuki with a fake. He was being too calm and quiet, and just completely out of character in general!

"Uhh, yeah? Bought some when I was shopping with Kiri. Even got you some too as a gag gift." You revealed.

Katsuki's expression changed. He went from sad Pomeranian to surprised hedgehog in a split second.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, we were gonna sneak them in your bag that way you wouldn't dispose of them right away but, well, you know." You shrugged.

You glanced over at him and you weren't sure if the vodka you were lowkey absorbing finally kicked in, but for a second, it looked like he was blushing.

'I can't be that much of a lightweight, can I? Maybe my eyesight is finally turning to shit?? Have I been deceived?'

That split second caused an outburst of questions to fill your head. It also made you feel a range of emotions, mainly confusion, but with that confusion was awe.

"I just need to ask because you seem strangely different but are you okay? Emotionally or..." you trailed off.

Katsuki exhaled before answering you.

"What are you, my therapist?" He scoffed.

'Never mind...'

You rolled your eyes before closing them and attempting to relax a bit. It's been over 48 hours now and you haven't gotten much sleep, or any for that matter.