Part 52

The next morning, society was in a state of chaos, as half of the Kamino ward was destroyed. The police took All for One and the beaten Nomu's in for interrogations & lock ups. All Might, on the other hand, was taken to the hospital to be treated for his injuries. After that, the police also took Kacchan & I in for questioning, while the others were sent home.

There at the Police Department, they placed us in different rooms and had separate interrogations. The officer who was interrogating me began to ask things like "What happened at the hideout?", "How many people were there?", "Did the villains harm either of you?" etc.

I assumed my answers were matching up with Katsuki's, as not much was being written down in the report. Until I was asked about the training camp incident...

"You mean the one where the villains attacked my classmates & I? Yeah, what about it?" I questioned, wondering why they decided to bring it up now.

"Well, it says here that you & Izuku Midoriya were both attacked by the same villain while trying to protect a child. Correct?" The officer confirmed.

"Yeah. Some big, ugly guy with a muscular quirk.. Why? Did he escape or...?" I began to trail off.

"Well not exactly." The officer answered.

Hearing this got me concerned. "What do you mean?" I asked the officer.

"Well, I don't know how to say this in a light manner.." the officer started before clearing his throat. "We found his body a little ways away from the area where the fight took place, and we were wondering if there was any chance that you might've been responsible?"

Hearing this new information took me by surprise.
'His body? He died?!'

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold on just a minute.. You mean to tell me you found the villain who attacked Izuku & I, just... laying lifeless somewhere in the woods?"

"Unfortunately yes. We currently have deputies trying to solve the mystery of his death as a side investigation. Right now, they want to try and collect as much information as they can on the events that happened prior to his death." The officer explained.

I hung my head low as flashbacks of the fight began to play in my mind. "I see.." I replied, taking a deep breath before exhaling and asking "What do you want to know?", starting the interrogation.

The officer smiled. "I hoped you would say that."

(End of POV)

He set down a folder about half a foot wide. Rather, he slammed it. You watched silently as he flipped through the folder, mumbling strange terms here and there.

"Um, sir. Who's file is that?" You asked, trying to keep yourself from looking at the pages.

"Yours." The cop said, looking at you apologetically.

"All of that... is me?!" You gasped, unable to stop yourself from gaping.

He stopped his flipping as he came across a file that held your photo attached, along with small details about you.

Your stomach lurched as you skimmed through the bulletins that were put on the page. Why would they need to know so much about you?

"I apologize for the messy notes. We had to scrounge most of this up this morning."

'But why so much?' You frowned. Were you a suspect?

Seeing all the notes & files they had made you feel uneasy. "Am I in trouble?" You questioned, knitting your eyebrows together with concern.