Part 50

Added a meme bc I've finally reached the 50th chapter after, like, 2-3 years😂
New note: I am so sorry for taking so long to update, and making you all wait. I hope you enjoy this chapter, as I tried to make it a long one.
—————————————————————

"Never speak my master's name... from that filthy mouth of yours!!!" All Might grit as he huffed in exhaustion.

"That fool of a woman put her stupid ideals first, without the power to back them up! It was pretty embarrassing for me, as the father of One for All. And then she died such a pathetic death. Where do I begin, really?" All for One continued.

All Might only got angrier as the words kept coming. Soon enough, All Might seemed to be fueled off of nothing but pure hatred and anger. "ENOUGH!!!" He shouted before swinging his arm back, and attempting to pound All for One's face in, but before he could even make contact, All for One blasted him away! All Might was now shooting up sky high and heading towards a passing helicopter at a great speed.

The passengers screamed in fear as they prepared themselves for the impact, but it never came.

"Toshinori!!!" Gran Torino shouted, as he speared himself towards All Might, saving his former student.

"What a nuisance..." All for One coughed.

"This is just like six years ago! Calm down!! Don't dance to his tune! He managed to get away last time... right after opening that hole in your gut!" Gran Torino lectured.

"He knows this is your weakness, so don't give him a chance to talk!" He finished.

All Might picked himself up off the ground and stared down at his nemesis, trying to strategize a plan... but nothing came to mind.

'Agh... Think All Might, think!'

"Tomura's been working so diligently to erode the trust in you heroes. I almost feel bad putting the nail in the coffin..." All for One started.

"Hey, All Might. Just as you hate me... I, too despise you. It's true, I may have killed your master, but..." he dragged on.

"You destroyed everything I worked so hard to build. That's why I'm hoping to see you die an ugly, brutal death!!"

Shortly after shouting this, All for One started charging his arm up, prepping for another powerful strike!

"There's a big one coming! Dodge and counterattack!" Warned Gran Torino before jetting up into the air.

"Dodge? Can you afford to?" Questioned All for One before taking aim for All Might.

...

"HEY! PUT ME DOWN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! LET ME GO!!!" You screamed as you tried to free yourself from the flying Nomu's grasp.

"REEEEEEEEEEEE" The Nomu screeched before digging its claws into your arms in an attempt to get you to stop struggling.

"AHH!" You cried as you felt its claws hook into your flesh.

After a few moments of wailing in pain, you finally decided to give up on the idea of escaping. You looked at your surroundings and saw that even if you were to escape it's grasp, you would just find yourself falling to your death. Especially at the height you were at.

Eventually, you noticed something. "Wait... Didn't we already pass that building?" You ask yourself before continuing to scan the area from above.

"And why are we still close from the disaster scene? I mean if dummy, here REALLY wanted to capture me, then I assume we would've been out of the city away from the scene.... but we're not?" You mumbled.