Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [1])

(Creds to whoever the artist is💯)

It was Christmas Eve, you woke to the aroma of freshly baked Christmas cookies coming out of the oven. You looked outside; it was a snowy, winter afternoon, nothing too cold or major, just small flurries. You stretched your arms out and started sliding your legs to the side of your bed and putting on some warm slippers, before making your way to the kitchen.

The scent of the baked goods was getting stronger the closer you got.

"Good afternoon, (y/n)." Your mom greeted.

"hey." You sleepily greeted back.

"What's with the baking?" You asked as you plopped onto the couch.

"Believe it or not, but we've been invited to a Christmas Eve dinner." She mentioned.

"Christmas Eve dinner? As in, dinner with a shit load of other people?..." you nervously asked.

Your mom sighed as soon as she heard you swear, but didn't bother telling you to watch your language since you'd just reply with an 'oh shit sorry'.

"It's not that many people. And some of your friends are gonna be there." She mentioned.

"What friends. Also, who invited us?" You asked.

"Your friends, you know, Bakugou, Midoriya and Endeavour's son. Also, the school invited us so I guess pretty much all of your classmates will be there."

"The school? What the heck for?"

"I don't know, it's kind of weird but I'm guessing so the teachers can meet the parents or something."

Elsewhere...

"What are you doing." Asked a dead voice.

"Why, I'm simply getting into the Christmas Spirit! You should too, Aizawa!" A cheery, heroic voice replied.

It was All Might. He was literally decking the halls with boughs of holly and other Christmas decorations... at such a fast pace too!

"You do realize that this is just a one-time thing." Aizawa retorted.

"Doesn't mean we can't make the school look more welcoming!" He replied, running everywhere placing decorations. He even placed a little elf hat with ears on Aizawa!

Then, All Might suddenly stopped.

"Done!" He exclaimed.

Aizawa looked around and looked upon all the decorations that basically covered the room. There were jingle bells which were equally spaced hanging on the wall along with a chain of gold tinsel connecting them. There were two Christmas banners on the wall, along with a... Christmas cardboard cutout of All Might? Aizawa left the staff room and peeked out to the halls and saw the long chain of holly going from one end to another, along with a wreath on each door that was in sight. Not only that, but there was a literal red Christmas carpet that stretched all the way down the hall too! Aizawa cringed at all the bright colours before looking over to All Might, who was carefully placing little porcelain Christmas decorations on the meeting table.

'Well... at least he didn't get a giant tr...ee...'

Aizawa's thoughts stopped as soon he looked out the window and saw a huge, decorated tree in front of the school.