Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [2])

(Creds to the artist. Some of y'all wanted to see a Deku Tree so I shall show you a Deku Tree)
—————————————————-

"Leave it to me." Todoroki replied.

Midoriya looks at Todoroki with curiosity as to what he was planning to do to stop your 'Baku-rage.'

Todoroki then made an ice bridge as demanded earlier and actually surfed towards Hatsume, snatching the tie from her grasp. He did a quick U-turn and wrapped his arm around your waist and carried you back to the entrance of the stadium. It was all too quick for you to react so you were still in instant kill mode. What brought you to consciousness was a calming voice from Todoroki. He sat you down and lifted your chin so you could look him in the eyes.

"(Y/n), it's okay. You can calm down now."

They were very simple words, but the way they were said was much more than calming. There was kindness & another emotion that you couldn't fully recognize. Perhaps it was... no, it couldn't be. Right?

His words alone had calmed the storm. Your face felt hot suddenly. There was also a strange feeling within your chest.

'What... what is this?'

"You okay now?" He asked reassuringly, while still cupping your face and looking deep into your eyes.

"Y-yeah, t-thanks." You stuttered.

Todoroki helped you up before he spoke.

"We should get going before someone else finds the remaining ties."

"And the bonus item." Izuku added.

Honestly, for a very split second, you forgot he was with you guys too. You felt deeply ashamed because of so.

You nodded at the boys before leaving the stadium and going off to find the other remaining items.

......

"Hey so, Kaminari, uh I just wanted to ask but did you really delete the picture?" Kirishima quietly asked.

"Yeah of course man, no worries." He blurted.

Kirishima's lip formed a small frown.

"Huh? What's wrong, didn't you want it deleted?" Kaminari asked, very concerned for his bro.

"Yeah I guess, I mean, I kinda wanted to see it." He shrugged.

"Ah shit. My bad bro. Well, you looked good in it, to be honest." Kaminari admitted, trying to cheer his friend up a bit.

"Heh, thanks man." Kirishima smirked.

Kaminari could tell that Kirishima wasn't completely happy. But he didn't want to bring it up. Not now. He would eventually say something, but when it's just the two of them.

Katsuki, on the other hand, was walking still a bit enraged. But it wasn't for the reason you'd think. Nah, it wasn't because of the picture but because of the fact that icy hot and that nerd were with you.

"Out of all of these extras that they could've teamed up with, they picked her. What the fuck is that all about?" He mumbled.

"Hey Bakugou, I deleted the picture okay, no need to keep mumbling to yourself." Kaminari called out.

"Shut up, that's not what it's about." He growled.

"Hm? Then what is it?" Kaminari questioned.

"None of your business." The ash blonde retorted.

"Aww c'mon man, it's just us three! What could it possibly be about?" Kami continued.