19.

(A/N Like said in the description, this story contains mentions of rape. This chapter specifically. But what I wanted to say, was that in this chapter people are talking only about this horrible act towards women. I just wanted to say, that I am, and I hope you're too, aware that it can happen to men too. So I hope that no one got offended by this chapter. If you did, comment or message me and I'll chance it!)

This is set two weeks after the last chapter;

    Bellatrix walked quietly at the halls of the Malfoy manor, towards the closest kitchen. She was Indeed quiet at the moment, as she knew how to be quiet, but only when she wanted to. And right now, it was almost four in the morning and she didn't really want anyone to come and have a chat in her while she went to get herself some food. Bellatrix opened the kitchen's door and walked up to a cabinet, when she heard someone speaking from the small kitchen table.
"What are you doing?"
Bellatrix turned to face Voldemort, and then tried to make a reasonable explanation for herself;
"I - I was hungry."
"At four in the morning?"
"Maybe..."
Bellatrix couldn't resist anymore and turned to the cabinet trying to find the thing she wanted so much.
"What are you looking for?"
"Chocolate."
The Dark Lord laughed at the woman;
"You don't even like chocolate -"
This was probably the only thing Bellatrix disagreed with Voldemort, as he liked every kinds of chocolate and she, usually, despised it.
"I just need it right now, okay?"
Bellatrix lost her patience and drew out her wand, summoning her some chocolate with a simple spell. Voldemort continued laughing at her, leaving the fact that it was probably her pregnancy craving unmentioned.

     Narcissa had tried her very best to schedule the dinners and meetings so Bellatrix wouldn't have to see Ambrosia at all. It would end to a disaster. Homewer, something had gone wrong and now almost everyone who lived and some who didn't even live in the manor, were eating in the same table. When she had realised her mistake, the panicking look in her eyes mirrored the situation perfectly. Gladly, the Dark Lord had noticed the same thing, and was distracting Bellatrix from getting herself into a fight. Bellatrix knew what was happening, she knew who was in the room and that everyone was trying to make her do something else than focus on the other head of the table. Bellatrix, as usual, sat on the Dark Lord's right and across Severus Snape, and the three were having a quiet conversation. Narcissa, who sat next to her sister, couldn't sit still and eat even for a second. Nymhadora, who had gotten quickly really close with her aunt, Narcissa, was trying to help her, without success.

   Bellatrix was finally losing her never with Narcissa and took a forceful hold of her sister's hand, while leaning close to her and speaking:
"I'm not in the mood to kill anyone right now -"
Bellatrix interrupted herself as everyone heard a too loud voice, Ambrosia's voice, from next to Rodolphus at the other end of the table.
"... I think all women should have children to please their working husbands and the community-"
Bellatrix was about to say something, when the Dark Lord sent her a warning look. Instead, Ambrosia's sister, Euphemia replied.
"It's not that easy to have a child, Am..."
"There are always ways. And if you can't do it by yourself I'm sure the men will find a way."
Euphemia gasped and put a hand over her mouth, and then whispered, scared of what her sister just said;
"Are - are you talking about - about r - ra- ra..."
"No, of course not! I don't get the women who have been done that to, they're probably easy targets and weak - "
Bellatrix stood up from her chair and threw it away, despite her sister trying to control her. But when Bellatrix got angry, nothing held her temper back. The table got silent as she stood up, started walking towards the door with a cold and murderous look on her face, her high heels banging to the ground. She stopped right behind Ambrosia's chair, who took a deep breath trying to calm herself before the high possibility of getting killed.
"Be careful of what you say. I could easily get one of my dear friends to take advantage of you."
Fenrir Greyback licked his lips at this, Ambrosia gulped nervously and Bellatrix continued her way out of the room. Just, when she was in front of the door, Ambrosia had obviously gathered herself and asked with a stuttering and precarious voice.
"Was that a threat?"
"No. It was a thrutfull promise."

.