1.

Dementors slid past the cold cells of Azkaban. The air was freezingly cold, and the wind felt like ice when it got in touch with skin. The dementors took every last bit of happiness from everyone who was there. But for the last few days, the most high-security prisoners, loyal to the Dark Lord to spirit and blood, had started to wake from their lethargy. There was a loud detonation, sound of an explosion. The barrier had blown up. Cold, high-pitched and evil, victorious laugh filled the air. The Dark Lord had come to get them, to collect his closests advisers and his best duelists. His most loyal, most trusted. And she, was the someone, He had missed the most.

Bellatrix Lestrange took a deep breath of fresh, clean air. She had her eyes closed, and blurry heard people talking in the room. She slowly forced her eyelids to open, only to let the bright light blind her. She heard a door open and heels banging to the ground, someone was coming towards her. Next she already was in a warm hug, which she didn't return. Her sister. Narcissa Malfoy freed her from her arms, and started looking at her, for injuries, while murmuring something with tears shining in her eyes;
"Bella- I've missed you- It's been...-?"
"- Fourteen years."
Bellatrix turned in a flash, kneeled down in another, recognizing the voice after all this time. His presence, it was all she needed, all she had missed. She heard the door open, people walking towards it, and the door closing again. Voldemort had ordered others to leave. She would've flashed one of her infamous smiles, if she hadn't been in as weak state as she was. Fourteen years in prison with dementors didn't exactly do any good to her. Bellatrix was filled with a rare emotion to her as the Dark Lord lowered himself down on her level, looked at her eyes, and lifted her chin up with his own hand;
"Bellatrix. My most loyal."

Bellatrix was now ready to go to bed. She, along with the nine other escaped prisoners, had eaten a proper meal, or at least somekind of a meal, because her stomach couldn't handle much food after she had eaten a slice of bread and water every third day in Azkaban. She had taken a bath, and her sister gave her all her old clothes to dress up with something clean. She was extremetly tired, and too fragile and weak to stand for too long. Her sister, Narcissa, had annoyingly followed and offered her help all day, and now, Bellatrix was finally getting to a comfortable bed.
"Sleep well."
Narcissa switched the lights off as she left, knowing that her sister wouldn't appreciate her kindness. Bellatrix stared at the bed for a second, and then laid herself on it, the warm bedsheet surrounding her. She let her whole body relax completely, for the first time in fourteen years. Bellatrix fell asleep as soon as she closed her eyes.

Bellatrix had slept long. It felt like the best rest and sleep she had ever gotten, and the whole day had felt better than any other. Even if she was still weak and sore. One thing that lowered her good mood, were the people in the manor. As an example, Lucius Malfoy, Fenrir Greyback, Peter Pettigrew or Severus Snape, who had visited to give Narcissa some necessary potions. She absolutely hated these people. And right now, she was in her room, knowing who was standing by the dooway, even if her back was towards it.
"My Lord?"
"I believe I have something that belongs to you, Bellatrix"
This was when Bellatrix's interest grew even more than it already was, and she turned to face him. And it was something Bellatrix surely hadn't excepted. Her wand. Her eyes widened, as he gave it to her. The feeling, when she hold her dark wand in her hand. The power she felt, rushing in her weins. Her power was back. Voldemort started making his way out of the room, motioning Bellatrix to follow.

They made their way down all the stairs, to the dungeons. Bellatrix was intelligent - maybe crazy and acted before thinking, but intelligent - and knew where he was going to take her. But she hadn't excepted there to be so many of them. And now, the infamous, evil smile spreaded on her face.
"All yours."
And with that, Voldemort left Bellatrix alone, paying up a little of her service and loalty of years in Azkaban. He knew how to make her happy. There were almost twenty prisoners, mudbloods and blood traitors according to Bellatrix's assumptions, for her to play with. And without a second-thought the word, the word she had missed, escaped her lips;
"Crucio!"

She was finally herself again.

Thank you for reading!

.