6.

Bellatrix and Voldemort walked towards the dining room in complete silence. The only sound in the hallways was her heels hitting the ground. They had done it. Fast, only in a few minutes. But, they had done just like many years ago. So, no. This was not the first time Bellatrix and Voldemort had gotten involbed with each other this way. No one knew of it, and no one would still know of it. Bellatrix pushed the heavy doors open, the Dark Lord following right behind her. The look on everyone's face was terrible. They were clearly terrified, and curious. This was, because Bellatrix was still covered in blood, looking like she had destroyed someone. Well, she had destroyed someone.

Two weeks later, Narcissa and her husband, Lucius, who was out of Voldemort's favor at the moment, were listening to the curses and sounds of class breaking in the other room. Bellatrix had came from a somekind of a high-ranked Death Eaters' meeting without the Dark Lord, and then stormed into the first room she could. Narcissa walked up to the door, and as an attempt to calm down her sister, she knocked on the door and then pushed it open.
"Bellatrix - are you alright-"
One of Bellatrix's dark curses flew dangerously close to Narcissa's head and she quickly slammed the door closed and then leaned on it. She desperately looked at her husband, who was as terrified as her. Soon Draco, Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson and Theodore Nott walked down the stairs, chatting about different types of curses, more specifically about the curses they would want to learn.
"Father, could you show us-"
Narcissa stopped her son, with wide eyes;
"Draco, go somewhere else."
"What - ?"
Lucius made his son shut his mouth with a quick word;
"Now!"
Draco looked at his friends confused, then at his parents and then at the door where her mother was leaning on. He turned, somewhat realising the situation and his friends immediatly followed behind him. Narcissa turned to her husband again;
"What are we going to do?"
"I don't know, Narcissa! She's destroying all of my valuable and expensive objects!"
Soon Alecto Carrow, who had also been present at the meeting, bursted into the hall, her hair messy and clothes off place.
"I know what's wrong with her"
They understood this as what's wrong with Bellatrix, and Narcissa turned to meet Alecto's gaze. Alecto and Bellatrix didn't really come along with eachother, but as they were the only high-ranked female Death Eaters, they were at least decent with each other. It wasn't easy being a female Death Eater, allthough women were joining the Dark Lord all the time right now. Some would say it's harder for Bellatrix, as she is much more attractive to the men than Alecto, and more powerful than her. Some would say it's harder for Alecto, as Bellatrix is highly favoured in the Dark Lord's eyes. Well, Bellatrix is in the top one of all Death Eaters. Suddenly the voices in the room stopped, and Narcissa got out of Bellatrix's way just in time as she pushed the door open. Bellatrix looked at Alecto and poisonously hissed at her;
"Nothing is wrong with me!"
The front door opened, and the Dark Lord stepped in. He took a look at the scene, and then at the room behind Bellatrix. He walked past Bellatrix to the room, not caring about the bowing and adulation of Lucius Malfoy. Bellatrix slammed the door closed with a wave of her hand.
"Speak."

After another two weeks, Bellatrix had got a weird diceace. First it had started as feeling ill and nauseous, but after a week it had ended up with vomiting. When she had consulted Narcissa about this, she was convinced that it was just a stomach flu. But Bellatrix knew, that a stomach flu wouldn't last this long. So, she had carefully tested herself from every poison and potion, from any diceaces caused by a spell, basically everything she could test. She was now in her room, and had just finished dressing up. She had already gone through her normalised routine, including the part where she was hugging the toilet. There was a knock on her door, and she recognized it as Narcissa.
"Come in."
Bellatrix's younger sister stepped into the dark room, with a few bottles of potion in her pale hands. Bellatrix knew the bottles were for the pain of her monthly cramps.
"I made a few doses of pain relieving potion for your -", As Narcissa walked over to Bellatrix closet, opened a cabinet, and suddenly stopped speaking. Bellatrix started walking towards her sister, curious.
"What is it, Cissy?"
Narcissa turned to face her sister, with a worried look;
"You could've told me that you don't use these. If you use a potion that works better than these I would be interested to know?"
The both sisters had terrible stomach pain without the potion, and Bellatrix drank them regularly. But as Bellatrix saw the bottles in her cabinet, which very completely full, she got terrified. Narcissa could almost hear her sister's thoughts as Bellatrix was realising everything her head. Allthough Narcissa didn't know what caused Bellatrix react like this, she widened her eyes and stood up. Bellatrix turned to her sister, breathing heavily, and looking like she could blow up the whole manor any minute now.
"Get out."
Narcissa got confused;
"What - ?"
Bellatrix's eyes flashed dangerously, and she spoke with a murderous tone, warning her sister;
"Get out, Narcissa."
Narcissa was out of the room in a second, knowing that Bellatrix wouldn't hestitate to throw a curse at her. Bellatrix shot a spell towards the room, silencing it from the outsiders and looking it from uninvited visitors. Bellatrix was terrified, and she turned to the mirror behind her, her eyes glowing madly and scared like a rabbit with a hunter behind it. Bellatrix breathed loudly, almost panting, and her head skipped a beat or two, as she whispered to herself, realising the situation she thought to be impossible;
"No"

A/N What do you think Bellatrix found out? ;)

.