10.

"... I am Nymphadora - "
" - No -"
"Why - "
"Get out - ! "
" - She said she doesn't want to -"
"She dares to come here - !"
"I want to join you!"
Nymphadora interrupted the two fighting sisters, her aunts. The two women turned to face her, Bellatrix's face in completely disbelief.
"Mother, what is going on?"
Narcissa turned to Draco, and surprisingly told him to shut up. Draco was too amazed by his mother's actions and left his mouth hang open. Bellatrix shot a spell at Nymphadora's wand and it flew to her free left hand. The Dark Lord had realised the woman's identitety from Narcissa's and Bellatrix's actions, and was watching the situation curiously.
"You want to join Death Eaters?"
"Of course she doesn't, Narcissa! They sent her here to spy on us!"
"I'm not here to spy on anyone!"
Bellatrix turned to Nymphadora in a flash, and in a second she was already pressing her niece against the stone cold wall, her twisted wand on her throat. The madness shined in Bellatrix's eyes, which made Nymphadora terrified.
"That sent her here!"
Bellatrix hissed, not letting Andromeda's traitorous name to come out of her mouth.
"She didn't send me here!"
"You're disgra - !"
"Bellatrix!"
The Dark Lord's voice cut the air like it was ice, and everyone freezed.
"I want to hear what traitorous lie she has to offer."
Bellatrix sighed, disappointedly loosened her hold of Nymphadora - she didn't let her go, but just enough for her to breath properly.
"My mother's a disgrace. I could've had a normal, proper childhood in a pureblood family. But no. Instead, she went and put all of you, us, in shame."
"What was your name again?"
Narcissa asked with a misunderstanding look on her face.
"Nymphadora - I wish to go as Black. But before I get your approval; Nymphadora Tonks."
Bellatrix's mad eyes turned to the Dark Lord in fury;
"My Lord, she's an auror!"
"Yes - I am an auror. But I'm an auror because I want to duel. There were barely any Death Eaters free when I started my studies."
Bellatrix still wasn't convinced.
"Why would we believe you?"
"I can show you."
Bellatrix Lestrange never let her prisoner go that easily;
"Show us what?"
"That I murdered my mudblood father."
Bellatrix let out her infamous, murderous cackle in a second. Voldemort stayed serious, not caring about his follower's madness at the moment.;
"Who knows?"
"No one aside you, My Lord. But they will find it out in a few days. And could you - let - me - breathe?"
Bellatrix loosened her grip again, this time letting Nymphadora free, but her wand still aimed at her niece.
"Let her to the low-ranked Death Eater chambers, but don't let her out of your eyes."
Voldemort instructed, more to Narcissa than to anyone else. Narcissa and the teenagers were shocked, so Narcissa could do nothing but to motion Nymphadora to follow.

    Bellatrix, Voldemort, Draco and Pansy, Blaise and Theodore, who just joined them, went to a dining room, which was used as one of the unimportant meeting rooms. Narcissa soon came back, and begun a quiet, agitated and overheated conversation with her sister. The double doors opened and older Crabbe and Goyle walked in with their sons, bowed to the Dark Lord, and started their own conversations unaware about the new Death Eater. In a few minutes, Rodolphus and Antonin Dolohov came in too, listening to Narcissa's story about what happened a few minutes ago, interested.

     The double doors flew open again, and everyone lifted their gazes to se who it was. This time it turned to be Severus Snape, with two almost identical girls around Draco's age.
"Rodolphus!",
Severus loudly hissed, but Rodolphus' gaze, filled with terror and disbelief, was on the two girls,
"I found these two lurking around the barriers, said they needed to see you and told me truth."
"Wha- How - I don't..."
Rodolphus didn't find seem to find the right words. He was terrified, and Bellatrix, along everyone else, wondered what caused him to act like this. One of the girls with blonde hair and brown eyes, spoke out, looking at Rodolphus, loud enough for everyone to hear;
"Hello, father."

I'm sorry to leave it on a cliffhanger again, but I just couldn't resist it...! I started my summer break yesterday with 9,7 average, how about you? : )

.