5.

"Wha- What does - that - have to do - with your aunt?"
Draco fearfully looked at his mother, and Narcissa explained;
"She is my sister. And Draco's aunt."
Goyle had an open-mouthed look on his face, and started talking before thinking with his bean-sized brain;
"But isn't she like crazy or something?"
And that was a big mistake. A sharp knife flew right next to Gregory's head, right into the wall behind him. Bellatrix took a step forward, letting her heel bang to ground;
"Be careful with your words. I never miss, if I don't want to miss. Your head is not an exception."
Goyle didn't even have the courage to apologise, he looked like he was going to pee his pants. With that, Bellatrix walked in front of her sister and turned to Draco.
"Look at you. You've become a man."
Draco was tall, but not as tall as his aunt. Bellatrix turned to her sister again, and slid next to her, back turned towards the others;
"I hope your son isn't as cowardly as his father."
Lucius, who was standing by the staircase, drew out his wand and shot a spell, a curse at his sister in-law. Bellatrix easily, wordlessly rejected it without even looking. Narcissa looked at her sister with fearfull eyes, and Bellatrix shot a terrifying glance at Lucius;
"Don't even try, Lucius!"
Her tone left no room for argument.

    " - The boy is surrounded all the time-"
" - Dumbledore-"
" - He will -"
" - This isn't -!"
" - How -"
" - You are no one to -"
" - Shut it, you're a girl!"
" Crucio!"
" - Please - stop -!"
"Silence!"
The Dark Lord's inner circle was currently arguing in the smaller meeting room. Homewer, the angry voices got quiet, as Voldemort commanded silencing. Bellatrix stopped one of her infamous Cruciatus's, and at the same time Antonin Dolohov stopped screaming and pleading.
"We will continue at tomorrow morning. Go destroy a muggle village, or torture a prisoner, clear out your heads. Dismissed."
Bellatrix didn't bother to leave, as she lived in the house, and could spend her time in the smaller meeting room, which actually was a drawing room, but given to this particular purpose. She knew Voldemort wouldn't mind, and he surely would let her know if he did.
"Bellatrix.", she looked up at him as he continued, "Isn't it your birthday today?"
If she had guessed the topic of what he was saying to her, this wasn't what she had excepted. She hadn't even remembered - birthdays had never been something she cared about. When Bellatrix confirmed what day it was today, she nodded;
"Yes, My Lord."
"I got you something."
Before Bellatrix could thank her master, he apparated a man in front of her. A man Bellatrix knew well. Far too well. This man was the guard, who had thrown her into Azkaban. This man had guarded her sell when the Dementors weren't around. This man had starved her. This man had teased her at every chance he got. This man had thought he was above her. This man, had multiple times raped and beaten Bellatrix Black, and had left her to die on the stone cold floor.

She had no mercy.

    When it was time for dinner, the Dark Lord had sent a house elf to summon Bellatrix to come to the hall, but it had come back covered in blood, shaking in fear. Narcissa refused to go get her - cold hearted killer - sister, in the fear of getting hit by one of her curses. She had been in the drawing room for hours, and the screams had died down less the an hour ago. Bellatrix was playing with a corpse. So, Voldemort himself went fetch her. He had his wand ready, as he walked towards the door. He had once gotten under Bellatrix's Cruciatus curse, and wasn't very willing to do it again. It was a long time ago, when she was still under his training, at her early twenties. He had wanted to know if she really would do anything he asked her to, not knowing the power of her torture curse. And after that, he had taken the twice as much as safely recommended of pain relieving potion. She didn't know the last part, of course. But that was a long time ago. He pressed the door handle down, and stepped in. He saw Bellatrix stop her dark curses, which were flying everywhere. She turned to him, being covered in both, old, dry and new blood. He knew he shouldn't do it. But he did. The door was locked, there was a silence spell. And there was the Dark Lord and Bellatrix Black against a wall, kissing violently.

Hey! Do you have any suggestions for scenes? Thank you for reading!!

.