11.

(A/N Hey! I'm back after a whole week! This doesn't mean that the BLM movement isn't important and I'm going to focus more on supporting it instead of this story. A little longer chapter this time:

"Hello father."
Rodolphus opened his mouth, then closed it, and then opened it again. He turned to face abashed, confused and choked up Bellatrix.
"What is the meaning of this?"
She breathed, a piece of her hair swinging in front of her mouth as the words came out of her mouth.
"I - I am -"
Rodolphus looked like a dying fish, trying to get some sort of an explanation out of his mouth to his wife. With an apologetic and pleading look on his face, Rodolphus started to speak;
"I'm sorry, Bella - I - I have known about them just for a few days - I was supposed to tell you -"
Before Bellatrix could question him anymore, the other one of the girls, the twin with the shorter hair, spoke;
"Don't lie father! You were there for our mother when she was pregnant! You were there with our mother when we were born! You've organized money to be sent from your bank account every year to us! You have known about us for sixteen years!"
Now, instead of them being at Rodolphus, all of the multiple eyes in the room were on Bellatrix. She looked at Rodolphus, in completely disbelief. No, she didn't love him. She never loved him and never will. But, she was bounded to him by the law. She had sat in a sell next to his own for fourteen years. He had used their galleons for another woman. And had there even been a thought in his mind about telling her? Bellatrix didn't need to ask anything else. The look in Rodolphus's eyes confirmed everything. No one in the room dared to move for a few seconds. Bellatrix broke the silence, as she spun on her heels, walked past her sister, Severus Snape and the Dark Lord himself and stormed out of the room.

Bellatrix walked towards the front door with strong and firm steps, pushed it open and almost crashed through it to the outside air. She didn't care that the major rain hit her. She didn't care that the raindrops got in touch with her and made her drain water. She didn't care about the flashs lightening the sky far too close to her. She only cared about the fresh air filling her lungs.

Meanwhile, Narcissa Malfoy was starting to resemble her sister in a terrifying way. Narcissa was usually the calmer version, she filled all the expectations for a pureblood woman. This caused everyone to wonder, what had gone differently with her short-tempered, according to some even insane, sister. While Bellatrix threatened everyone, Narcissa sat quietly. While Bellatrix murdered mudbloods and nloodtraitors without a flinch of an eye, Narcissa hosted balls and teaparties. But now, Narcissa made it very clear that she could be from the same family with Bellatrix.
"How could you - ! You're an arrogant, idiotic - !"
"She knew I had affairs!"
"But you had children - and you knew about them for a decade without telling her!"
"She never loved me!"
"And never will!"
"And I... I loved her. I always loved her."
"And still, you had an affair which led to two children! Not even mentioning the things you did for their mother!"
For a moment, Rodolphus hestitated and it looked like he was about to yell about Bellatrix' affair, but knew better than to resist the Dark Lord.
"You know nothing about me and her!"
"I know all about you and Ambrosia Rowle!"
Rodolphus' jaw dropped to the floor again, and he thought for a moment, before spitting out;
"How - How do you kn-?"
"I'm not blind. Everyone knows. But a child - two children!"
"I love her!"
This time, Rodolphus didn't talk about Bellatrix. He talked about this Ambrosia, the mother of his children.

"You're too arrogant for this conversation!"
"So are you!"
Bellatrix and Rodolphus had decided to start arguing in the dining room of the Malfoy manor, which still had multiple people in it. Bellatrix was dowsing the floor with a mix of rain, from the storm outside and a prisoner's, who she had gone to torture and kill, blood.
"You had all the time to tell me!"
"I was busy with missions before we got into Azkaban! You were too! Besides that, you were never home!"
"You never had a thought in your head about telling me when we rotted in cells for nearly fifteen years?!"
"I had other things in my mind! It was -"
"I know what it was like!"
Normally this would have just been a normal argument with a married couple without love, but these two were ones of world's most dangerous people. Snape and Dolohov were watching this argument a little amused, Narcissa was hysterical about all the screaming, Lucius, Crabbe and Goyle were trying to get the teenagers out of the room without success and the Dark Lord was interested about where this conversation would lead to. Rodolphus sighed and continued;
"Bellatrix, you need to understand- Don't be so-"
Narcissa got back to reality by this and quickly walked to the teenagers and quietly commanded them:
"Move."
Draco looked at his mother like she had lost her mind, but then saw all the grown men move too:
"Why-?"
"Move now, Draco!"
Narcissa almost dragged the teenagers out of the way, just in time for not being hit by Bellatrix's curses. Anyone, who had known her for even a while, knew, that whenever she was insulted, she would shot curses. Bellatrix never missed her targets. Now the only difference was, that she didn't target. Rodolphus started to regret his words, and looked at her furious wife, ashamed of his actions as a pureblood husband;
"I am sorry, my Bella-"
No one aside the Dark Lord saw the mistake in this sentence, and he knew before she said it herself; Bellatrix Black didn't belong to anyone but to Voldemort.
"I AM NOT YOURS! YOU FILTHY, COWARDLY-! NEVER CALL ME YOURS AGAIN!"
"Right- We could just calm down -"
"I HATE YOU!"
This was starting to be too much for Rodolphus, and he was getting angry too.
"I HATE YOU TOO!"
"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO-!"
"TO WHAT? I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER I WANT! WHY YOU WANTED TO MARRY ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?!"
"I DIDN'T! YOU THINK I HAD A CHOICE?! I WAS BARELY SEVENTEEN, A PUREBLOOD DAUGHTER!"
"BUT YOU HAVE A CHOICE NOW, SO WHY DON'T YOU DIVORCE ME?!"
"I CAN'T!! YOU KNOW I CAN'T! MY FACE IS NUMBER ONE ON THE WANTED POSTERS OF THE MINISTRY! THEY GIVE MILLIONS ONLY FROM A HINT OF WHERE I AM!! I CAN'T OWL THERE AND ASK FOR A DIVORCE, YOU IDIOT!!"
The curses kept coming from Bellatrix's wand and for a second, pure anger was visible in Rodolphus' eyes.
"BELLATRIX - YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE! YOU NEED TO START ACTING LIKE A PROPER PUREBLOOD WIFE!"
Bellatrix would've hit him with a strong Crucio, but she knew he wouldn't hear what she was about to say because of the pain. She knew he was heated and acted like this and said these things because of it, but no one was allowed to speak to her like this.
"I MAY LEGALLY BE BOUNDED TO YOU, BUT I AM NOT YOUR WIFE. I WILL NEVER ACT LIKE ONE - I WILL NEVER ACT LIKE NARCISSA! YOU NEVER HAD AND NEVER WILL HAVE ANY POWER OVER ME! I AM MORE SKILLED THAN YOU! I AM MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU! AND I, ONLY I, AM THE MOST LOYAL! - "
"You are just like your father."
This was another thing Rodolphus regretted immediatly. This was the worst sentence you could say to Bellatrix Black. No one ever said it to her - if someone did, the consequences were deadly. Bellatrix stopped herself, took a short, shallow breath, and whispered, her voice still strong and demanding;
"Give me your arm."
Rodolphus knew better than to disobey in this situation, and he extended his left arm. Bellatrix took a rough, violent hold of it.
"What are you doing-?"
Bellatrix violently pulled the two rings - engagement and wedding ring - from his finger, and before he had time to stop her, she turned to nearest fireplace. Only from a small movement of her hand, the golden ring was burning in the flames.

Silence in the dining room didn't last for long after Bellatrix had left. Voldemort had left ages ago to deal with some new, foolish Death Eaters. One of the twins appeared into the doorway again, and everyone turned to look at her. She looked at her father and frowned before talking;
"Our mother is here."

A/N I just decided little Delphini's first word and I am so overhelmed with excitement! And I was thinking about adding MUCH more mature scenes (if you know what I mean ;)) between Bellamort, but what do you think?

.