Chapter 5

Warnings: Swearing.
————————————————————————
Recap:

My head is on Becky's shoulder and our fingers are interlaced. After a few minutes they call Becky's flight and she stands up.

I pull her into a hug and hold her tightly. "I'll see you as soon as I can," she says.

I just nod and we pull away. Becky kisses my forehead and I blush and look down. Lucy laughs and I send her a glare, but she continues laughing.

Becky hugs Keira and Lucy. Then her and I hug one last time. She walks over, shows the worker her ticket, turns to face me and waves and I wave with a small smile, then she gets onto the plane.
———
Present

Andrea's POV:

It has been about three weeks since Becky left. We have been talking everyday, but it's not the same as physically being with her.

Right now I am laying on my bed scrolling through Instagram. I come across a post from the USWNT. In it is Christen, Tobin, Becky, and Alyssa. I smile when I see them, but mainly for Becky.

While I'm looking at the picture something catches my eye and I quickly sit up. "Lucy," I shout as I run out of my room.

"What?! What happened," she says as she falls off the couch and Keira starts laughing.

"Look at this picture," I say and hand her my phone.

Lucy grabs my phone and stands up. "I don't understand, what made you freak out about it," Lucy asks confused.

"Look at Christen's wrist," I say and her eyes widen.

"Oh shit," she mumbles.

"What is it," Keira asks and Lucy hands her my phone.

Keira looks at the photo and her eyes widen as well.

I take a deep breath and I start to pace around the room. My breathing starts to speed up and Lucy quickly comes over to me.

"Hey, hey, look at me," she says and my eyes connect with her, "I'm right here, just deep breaths, relax," Lucy says.

I try and calm down then Lucy takes my hand and places it on her chest. "Follow me. Deep breaths," she says and I start to do the same.

I start to calm down and my breathing starts to return back to normal. "There you go," Lucy says and gently pulls me into her arms.

I tightly hold her. "Christen might be my sister," I mumble.

"She has the same bracelet as you, just with her name," Keira says.

"I know, I know," Lucy says as she rubs my back.

I pull away and run my fingers through my hair. "I need to pack," I say and quickly walk to my room.

"What," Lucy and Keira say as they follow me.

"I need to find out if Christen is my sister and if she and her family left me," I say angrily as I walk into my closet and start throwing clothes into my bag.

"Andrea, think about this for a second," Lucy saga as I continue packing.

"I did," I say and turn to face her, "I need to find out if Christen Press is my sister. I need to know if she knew, but didn't tell me. And I need to find out if anyone on the team knows," I say angrily.

Lucy and Keira look at me dumbfounded. "I'm sorry," I say, "I just, if Christen is my sister, I need to find out why she and her family left me."

"They're still your family, Drea," Lucy says.