Chapter 4

Warnings: None.
————————————————————————

Recap:

After a few minutes of peaceful silence, Lucy speaks up. "I have something for you," she says standing up causing me to almost face plant onto the bench.

I glare at Lucy and she laughs. "What is it," I ask as I sit up.

"Stand up with your eyes close," Lucy says with a bright smile.

"Seriously," I ask.

"Yep, do it," she says.

I sigh and close my eyes and stand. "Alright, keep your eyes closed," Lucy says and I feel her place her hands on my shoulders from behind.

We start to walk and then stop. "Can I open my eyes now," I ask.

Lucy chuckles, "One second."

I hear some movement, but keep my eyes close. "Ok, open your eyes," Lucy says and I open them.

My eyes widen when I see who is in front of me, "Becky."
———
Present

Andrea's POV:

"Hey," Becky says with a smile and I run into her arms.

Becky laughs as she holds onto me. I start to slowly cry, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok, I understand why you left. I shouldn't of treated you like that," Becky says and I hold her tighter.

"Please don't leave me," I say.

"I don't plan on it," Becky says and I smile.

After another minute we pull away and I look at Lucy who has big smile on her face. "Thank you, Lucy," Becky says and my eyes widen as I look at my sister.

"It was all Becky's idea, I just helped with the plan," Lucy says.

I smile and walk over to Lucy. "Thank you," I say and pull her into a hug.

"Of course," Lucy says and pulls away, "I'm going to head back to the flat, you two spend the rest of the day together. Text or call if you need anything," Lucy says with a bright smile then walks away.

I turn back to face Becky. "You are something else Ms. Sauerbrunn," I say as I walk towards her.

Becky just shrugs with a smile. "Shall we take a walk," Becky says holding her hand out for me.

I look at it, getting that nervous and scared feeling in my stomach again. "I'm not going anywhere unless you want me to," Becky says.

My heart skips a beat when she says that. I smile and grab her hand. Becky then interlaces her fingers with mine and I feel safe, content, calm, and happy. Emotions that I only get all at the same time with my family.

"I'm sorry for leaving," I say after we have been walking for a few minutes.

"It's not your fault, Andrea. I shouldn't of ignored you, I was just sad at the thought of you leaving so soon," Becky says.

I smirk, "You didn't want me to leave?"

"No," Becky says with a smile and I chuckle.

"Can I ask you something," Becky asks, "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"You can ask," I say.

"Why were you given up for adoption," she asks and I tense slightly.

Becky gently rubs her thumb on the back of my hand which gives me comfort. "I don't know. I was born in the States, lived there for a few years then I was put in an orphanage at the age of four in Spain," I say.