Chapter 8

Warnings: None.
————————————————————————
Recap:

Becky stands next to me and looks at the lake with a smile. I walk to her and she turns to face me. I wrap my arms around her shoulders and she wraps her arms around my waist. "There's no one here to interrupt us," Becky says.

"That's right," I say.

We slowly lean in and we look into each other's eyes. Then our lips connect and I feel a fuzzy feeling. Becky pulls me in closer and I smile. We pull away and our foreheads rest against each other.

"Wow," I mutter and Becky chuckles.

"I have a question," Becky asks.

"And what would that be," I ask her.

"I know it might seem soon, but will you be my girlfriend," Beck asks me.

"I would love too."
———
I wake up to my phone ringing. I groan quietly when I hear it and open my eyes. I turn my head to see Becky laying there, who is tightly holding onto me.

I smile and turn back around and reach for my phone.

"Hello," 'I say quietly as I lay back down.

"Hey, Drea," Lucy says cheerfully.

"Hey, Luce," I say tiredly.

"Did I wake you up?" She asks worriedly.

"Well it is 5am here," I say.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too."

"It's ok, I'm always happy to talk to you, Luce," I say and then Becky moves herself closer to me and I smile.

"Well, Becky told me that you and Christen talked," Lucy says and I sigh.

"We did, but I don't feel like talking about that right now."

"I understand, whenever you're ready, you know I'm here," Lucy says and I smile a little.

"Thank you," I tell Lucy.

"Of course, now, did Becky ask you?" Lucy asks.

"Ask me what?" I say.

"Ask you to be her girlfriend," Lucy says and I blush a little.

"She did," I say and Lucy yells causing me pull my phone away from my ear.

"My baby sister has a girlfriend," Lucy yells and I chuckle.

I put the phone back up against my ear, "Yes I do."

"You know Becky is going to get the talk, right?"

"Yes, Lucy. I know."

"Good, I'm going to let you go so you can get some rest. Congrats Drea, love you," Lucy tells me.

"Love you too, bye Luce."

"Bye, Drea," Lucy says then we hang up.

"How's Lucy?" I hear Becky mumble.

I chuckle and turn around so I'm facing her. Becky's eyes are slightly open and I smile. "She's great," I say and place a hand on Becky's cheek.

Becky smiles a little and I smile back. I place a kiss on her forehead and Becky cuddles into me. "I'm tired," Becky says quietly into my neck.

"Then go back to sleep," I say with a little smile.

Becky just hums and holds me tighter. My smile grows and I run my fingers through her hair. I feel her breathing even out and I know she fell back asleep.