Chapter 15

Warnings: None
——————————————————————
Recap:

I feel something enter my abdomen when the car stops flipping and my eyes go wide. I look down and I see a piece of metal sticking out. I let out a staggered breath as I look at the material. My head aches as I groan in pain and I close my eyes.

"Andrea," I hear Lucy say while groaning.

I slowly look at her and her eyes are wide. "No," she whispers as my eyes slowly start to close.

"No! No! Andrea!" I hear Lucy shout before I lose consciousness.
———

Present

Lucy's POV:

"Come on Andrea, wake up," I say as I lightly shake her.

I groan when I feel a shooting pain in my head. I look forwards to the driver and reach my hand out. I place my fingers on his neck but feel nothing. Tears start to stream down my face when I hear sirens. I sigh in relief as I look towards my sister.

"You're going to be ok," I whisper as I grasp her hand.

I hear shouting and I hold Andrea's hand tighter. The door on Andrea's side opens then my world goes black.
———

Becky's POV:

"Hello?" I ask as I answer my phone.

"Becky," I hear Keira say through the phone.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I sit on the couch.

"There's been an accident," she says and my body tenses.

"What? What happened?" I ask as I quickly stand back up.

"There was a car accident. The car Lucy and Andrea were in flipped and landed in a ditch. They don't know if Andrea will make it," Keira says while crying and I freeze.

My eyes start to water, "Oh my gosh. Let me call Christen and I'll be there as soon as I can. "

Not waiting for a response I hang up and run to my room as I call Christen. "Hello?" Christen says as she answers.

"Christen, we need to get to London," I say as I frantically pack my bags.

"Why? What happened?" She asks concerned.

"Lucy and Andrea were in a car accident. They don't know if Andrea is going to make it," I say with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Shit!" I hear Christen shout, "I'll meet you at the airport."

We then hang up and I finish packing. I quickly order my flight ticket then I run out to my car and put everything in. I then drive to the airport and park in long term parking. Once I get inside I see Christen.

Her cheeks are stained with tears and she looks exhausted. "Hey," I say as I approach her.

"Hey, Becks," she says with a small smile.

"Come on," I say and we make our way to security.

I would love to see my girlfriend soon, but not because of this.
———

Lucy's POV:

I slowly open my eyes but close them quickly when I see a bright light. I groan quietly then I feel a hand on top of mine. "Hey, I'm here," I hear a soft voice say.

"Keira," I say quietly as I slowly open my eyes.

"Hi," she says with a small smile as our eyes connect.

I look around and see that I'm in the hospital. "Where's Andrea?" I ask with wide eyes as I look back at Keira.

Keira looks down and my heart breaks. "Where is she?" I ask again and Keira looks up.

"She's in surgery," Keira tells me and my heart sinks, "They don't know if she is going to make it."

"What," I say shocked as tears form in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Luce," my girlfriend says.

I look at myself and I have a cast on my right arm. I wince as I shift and I feel pain in my stomach. "You broke your arm and broke three ribs. You also have a concussion," Keira says as she runs her fingers through my hair.

"What about Andrea?" I ask as I look back at her.

"They said that it almost hit a major organ and that the piece of metal may have come in contact with her spleen," Keira says with tears in her eyes.

I don't say anything as my eyes are wide. Tears stream down my cheek when the door to room opens. "Mum, Dad," I say as they rush to me.

"Hey, sweetheart," Dad says as he places a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"We're so happy you're ok," my mum says with tears in her eyes.

"The doctors told us about Andrea," my dad says and I can see tear stains on his and my mum's cheeks.

"They just finished the surgery. The metal was in deep, but after the surgery they said it didn't hit anything major. She has some broken ribs and she broke her wrist and foot. They are going to check her more when she wakes up," my mum says and I process everything.

We hear people running down the hallway and we hear doctors yelling. "What's going on?" I ask and my dad walks out.

I hear him talking before he rushes back in,"Andrea is going into cardiac arrest."
———

Andrea's POV:

I groan as I open my eyes. I sit up and I'm on a hospital bed. None of the lights are on and I stand up to look outside. There is no one outside.

I grow confused and make my way to the hallway. It is still dark and no one is here. I turn around and see a light at the end of the hallway. I start to walk towards it when a voice calls out to me.

"Now what are you doing here?" The person asks and I turn to come face to face with a woman.

"Who are you and where am I?" I ask the stranger.

"You, my dear, are in between life and death," the woman says as she walks closer.

My eyes go wide, "What?"

"I didn't expect to see you here for many more years, when you were much older," she says.

"Answer my other question," I say as I get cautious.

"You know me," the woman says with a smile.

That smile. I can recognize that smile from anywhere. "Mum," I say shocked with tears in my eyes and she smiles more.

"Hello, my beautiful daughter," she says and I let out a sob.

I run to her and collide into her body. I tightly wrap my arms around her and she does the same to me. "I'm so sorry," she whispers and I cry into her shoulder, "I regret it every day."

"I love you Mum," I say as I hold her.

"I love you too," she says and we pull away.

"Now you need to go back," my mum says as she wipes away my tears.

I nod and take a deep breath. "I forgive you," I say and she smiles.

"And I'm still sorry," my mum says with a sad smile.

"Take care of Christen, Channing, and Tyler for me. Tell them that I say hi and that I love them so much. Tell them I am watching over them everyday. Tell your father too, please," she says and I smile.

"Of course. I love you mum."

"I love you too Andrea. Now it's time for you to go back."

After her words, my world goes black.

I gasp as I open my eyes and I see people around me.
————————————————————————
Here you go! I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe!