Chapter 13

Warnings: None.
——————————————————————
Recap:

"You, my wonderful, beautiful, girlfriend, have been through so much. You are so strong," I whisper as I caress her cheek.

"I know you can't hear me and it might be better that you don't hear this, but I love you. I don't know if it's too soon, but I do. You are my world, my one and only," I say with a small smile.

I kiss Andrea's forehead and stand up. "Sleep well, my love," I say and walk out the room.
———
Present

Andrea's POV:

I groan quietly as I roll over. I place my hand where Becky would be, but I feel coldness. I slowly sit up and rub the tiredness out of my eyes. I stretch and get out of the bed.

On my way out of the room I grab one of Becky's sweatshirts and put it on. I smell food downstairs and make my way down there.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty," Becky says with a smile as I enter the kitchen.

"Hi," I say with a small yawn, "It's dinner time already?"

"Yep," Becky says as she sets down what is in her hands.

She turns around to face me and I walk into her arms. "How are you feeling?" Becky asks as she rests her head on top of mine.

"I'm just drained," I say quietly and Becky tightens her hold on me.

"I know, I'm so sorry about what happened," Becky says placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"It's ok," I say pulling away, "As long as I have you, I'll be ok."

Becky smiles and places a kiss on my lips. "Dinners almost ready, do you mind getting some plates?" She asks as she turns back around to continue cooking.

"Sure," I say as I turn around to go to the cabinet.

I start to get the plates out when the doorbell is rung. My eyebrows furrow and I turn to look at Becky, "Are we expecting someone?"

"We actually are," Becky says, "Do you mind getting it?"

"Sure," I say and I walk to the front door.

"Lucy," I say shocked as I open the door.

"Hey," she says with a bright smile.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I pull her into a tight hug.

"I booked a flight a few days ago for yesterday so I can fly back with you to London," Lucy says as she walks into the house as best as she can with me in her arms.

"And you knew?" I ask moving out of Lucy's embrace to face Becky.

She just shrugs with a smirk on her face making me chuckle. "I have no idea what you're talking about," Becky says as she walks back to the kitchen.

I roll my eyes at Becky's antics and chuckle.

"So," Lucy says placing her luggage down, "What has happened while you were here?"

I tense a little thinking about earlier as Lucy walks past me to sit on the couch. "What's wrong?" Lucy asks as I look at her.

"Well, two things happened," I say making Lucy's eyebrows furrow.

"I saw Tony," I say with a small smile and Lucy eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" She asks with a smile.

"Yeah. He lives in Canada now, he's married, and has a son," I say.

"That's great, Drea," Lucy says happily.

I chuckle but my smile slowly drops. "I also saw David," I tell Lucy.

Lucy's smile drops as well and she looks shocked. "What happened?" She asks standing up walking to me.

"I was having lunch today with Christen, my dad, and Tyler. He showed up and he saw me. I walked out and Becky picked me up," I say and Lucy's face softens.

"I'm scared, Luce," I whisper and Lucy wraps her arms around me.

I start crying into her shoulder and she picks me up. Lucy then sits on the couch with me in her lap. "I got you, Becky and I are not going to let anything happen to you," Lucy says as she runs her fingers through my hair.

"Drea," I hear Becky say as she walks over.

I look at Becky and she sighs sadly. Becky then sits next to Lucy and gently holds my hand. "Like Lucy said, we're going to protect you, no matter what," she tells me with a small smile.

I sniffle a little and nod. Lucy places a kiss on the top of my head and I smile a little.

"There's that beautiful smile," Becky says making my smile grow.

"If your ok, dinner's ready," Becky says and I nod again.

"Good because I'm starving," Lucy says making Becky and I laugh.

I get up from Lucy's lap and we make our way to the kitchen.
———
"Hey," Becky says leaning against the doorway to the bathroom as I get ready for bed.

"Hi," I say with a smile, "Where's Lucy?"

"She's talking to Keira in the guest room," Becky replies.

Becky then walks up behind me and wraps her arms around me placing her head on my shoulder. "How are you feeling?" She asks as our eyes connect through the mirror

"A little better," I tell her and she smiles.

Becky softly rests her hand under my shirt onto my stomach. I close my eyes and sigh in content as she runs her fingers over my stomach. She places a couple kisses on my neck and I sink more into her embrace.

I turn around and our eyes lock. I place my hand on her cheek and gently run my thumb over it. I pull her into a kiss and Becky wraps her arms around my waist.

She then lifts me up onto the counter. I run my fingers through her hair as Becky gently rests her hands on the exposed skin of my thighs.

As air becomes an issue we slowly pull away. We don't say anything and just take in the moment.

"I love you," Becky whispers making my eyes widen.

"I know it's soon," Becky says as she places a hand on my cheek, "But I do. I love you so much, Andrea."

I continue to stare at Becky in shock processing what she just admitted. "Please say something," Becky says quietly.

A smile starts to form on my face as I place a hand on top of Becky's that is resting on my cheek. "I love you too," I tell her and she instantly smiles.

Becky pulls me in for a kiss and I laugh against her lips. "I love you Andrea Bronze," Becky says as she pulls away.

"I love you too Becky Sauerbrunn."
————————————————————————
Hey, everyone! It has been awhile since I have updated and I deeply apologize. I've been extremely busy, but I hope you enjoyed! I'm also sorry this is so short, but I had to get something in. Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe!