Chapter 14

Warnings: None
————————————————————————
Recap:

A smile starts to form on my face as I place a hand on top of Becky's that is resting on my cheek. "I love you too," I tell her and she instantly smiles.

Becky pulls me in for a kiss and I laugh against her lips. "I love you Andrea Bronze," Becky says as she pulls away.

"I love you too Becky Sauerbrunn."
———

Present

Andrea's POV:

"I don't want to go," I say as Becky wraps her arms around me while we sit on the couch.

"I don't want you to either, baby, but you need to. You need to have some time at home with your family," Becky says and I look up at her.

"Can you come?" I ask Becky and she laughs.

"You know I can't," she says with a smile.

"I know," I mumble looking away.

"Hey," she says making me look at her, "We can talk everyday, I promise."

"Ok," I say with a smile.

Becky leans down and kisses me. Not even a second later Lucy walks into the room making Becky and I jump apart.

"Ok, I did not need to see that," Lucy says covering her eyes making move myself more into Becky's embrace.

"You're good," Becky says making me chuckle.

Lucy slowly takes her hand away from here eyes and I playfully roll my eyes. "I called Tony, I let him know about David. He said he'll keep a look out for anything," Lucy says making me nod.

"Ok, thank you," I tell Lucy and she softly smiles.

"Of course," she says, "I'm going to go finish packing."

Lucy walks upstairs and Becky starts to run her fingers through my hair. I close my eyes taking in the comfort I receive when the doorbell rings. "Who is that?" I ask with my eyes still closed.

"I have no idea," Becky says making me open my eyes and furrow my eyebrows.

I sit up and Becky goes to the door. "Hey," she says when she sees who's standing there.

"Can I come in?" I hear the familiar voice ask.

"Of course," Becky says letting the person walk in.

"Christen," I say immediately standing up walking into her arms.

"Hi," she says as she wraps her arms around me and resting her head against mine.

"I missed you," I say and I feel Christen smile against my head.

"I wanted to say goodbye before you left," she says pulling away, "Dad and Tyler had to head back to California."

"I'm just happy I got to see you before I left," I say with a smile and Christen's smile grows.

"If it isn't Christen Press," I hear Lucy say and I look to see her standing on the stairs.

"Hey, Lucy," Christen says tentatively.

"I guess we're sort of family since Andrea is yours and my sister," Lucy says with a smile making Christen chuckle.