Chapter 11

Warnings: Mention of abuse.
————————————————————————
Recap:

Becky and I leave and head back to her house. "Thank you," I say as we pull into the driveway.

"For what?" She asks.

"Getting me to talk to my dad and sisters," I say.

"You called them your sisters and dad," she says with a smile.

I chuckle, "Yeah, I did."
———
Present

Andrea's POV:

"So, Andrea," Kelley says as I sit on the couch with Becky's arm around me, "When do you go back to England?"

"I go back next week," I respond with a small smile.

It's the night after the game and the girls I'm close with from Utah and Chicago are here.

"Hey, Becky. Is it ok that I invited a friend over? He travelled from Canada and we haven't seen each other in a while," Vero asks as she sits next to Christen.

"Yeah, that's ok," Becky says as I nuzzle myself more into her.

We all continue to talk before the door bell rings. "That must be him, I'll get it," Vero says as she gets up.

We hear some talking and I hear it's in Spanish. I can't make out what they say though since they are so quiet.

"Do you know what they're saying, Andy?" Christen asks.

I just shake my head in response.

"So guys, I want you to meet my close friend, Antonio, but you can call him Tony," Vero says catching my attention.

I slowly look to where Vero is standing and I see him. "Tony?" I ask standing up.

"Drea," he says with wide eyes.

I instantly move to him and hug him. He tightly wraps his arms around me and I feel tears start to fall down my face. I sniffle a little as I push my body more into his embrace.

"You guys know each other?" I hear Vero ask.

"I was Tony's foster sister," I reply pulling away.

Becky has a bright smile on her face and everyone else is in shock. "Tony," I say catching his attention, "There are two very important people I want you to meet."

I look at Becky and she stands up from the couch. "Tony, this is Becky, my girlfriend," I say.

Tony just stares at her but then breaks out into a smile. "You finally got someone, Drea," he says making everyone laugh.

I turn to look at Christen and her eyes slightly widen. She slowly walks over and stands next to me. "And this is my biological sister, Christen," I tell him.

His jaw tightens and he glares at her. "You already hurt her," he says making me tense, "so don't do it again."

Christen nods and Tony relaxes and smiles again. "Do you guys mind if I take her outside so we can catch up?" Tony asks.

"Of course," Becky tells him.

Becky places a kiss on my cheek then Tony and I go to the porch. Once outside Tony pulls me into him again. "I missed you," he says as he rests his head on top of mine.

"I miss you too, Tony. You have no idea," I say as my arms tightly wrap around him.

"So, what have you been up to, Ms. Bronze?" Tony asks pulling away sitting on the steps.