~*Second Chapter*~

Start from the beginning

"And I already told you, Kacchan, you. Can't. Have it!" Stepping on Katsuki's foot, Izuku managed to shake him off long enough to run over to the main group that was conversing over at the knife throwing station; which just so happened to be right next to the gun station.

"Fuck! Goddamnit, you get back here right now, you little weasel!" Angered, Katsuki lightly puts pressure on the foot Izuku stepped on, testing to see how well he'd be able to run, then deducing that he'd be pretty okay for the most part, and scrambling to go after the smaller teen.

Meanwhile, as Katsuki moaned and groaned over his bruised foot and ego, Izuku was pretty damn close to having a panic attack over at the knife station. He thought that if he was even caught by a hair strand by the madman chasing after him, that he'd be a dead man. Therefore, Izuku tried to find the best place to hide until Katsuki calmed down.

Long story short, he couldn't find a place to hide. So, he did the next best thing. He hid behind a random tall student that was a part of the bunch at the station, and quietly asked him to act natural. He didn't exactly pay attention to who he was standing behind, but it didn't really matter to Izuku at the moment.

"Deku! I'm gonna find ya, don't think I won't!" Bakugo's booming voice promised Izuku, Katsuki trying his best to scout the area for him with his hurt foot, but not finding anything like he had hoped to. Searching the group one more time, Bakugo concluded that Izuku had probably either gone back to the classroom, or had moved stations, and went looking elsewhere, his face red from rage.

"I think he's gone now, you can stand normally, Midoriya," the boy Izuku had hid behind said, turning his way with a curious look on his face.

"Really? You think so? Oh thank god!" Izuku whispered, relieved from the news that he was given.

"Is it alright if I may ask why you were hiding from Katsuki, exactly?" the voice questioned, the teen that the voice belonged to tilting his head as he asked.

"Oh um, it's better if you don't-wait. Todoroki? Ack, I'm so sorry, I'll go somewhere else now!" Izuku mentally face-palmed for not realizing it was Shoto earlier simply because he was too distracted looking everywhere else but Shoto just to make sure he himself was safe.

He took a step away from where he and Todoroki was standing so that he could get out of the awkward exchange, but was stopped by Shoto himself.

"Hey, I don't mind if you stay. I know Katsuki can be a jerk at times, believe me, I've been his friend for years." Izuku looked back at Todoroki and narrowed his eyes at him, inspecting his face to make sure there was nothing he was hiding, before nodding since he came up empty-handed on what else he could possibly do.

"I'm also sorry that he already has an offensive nickname for you even though you two barely know each other; it's actually quite amazing how much of an asshole he can be, don't you think?" Shoto said, turning to his right and grabbing a random set of knives from there and starting to push through the crowd without a second thought.

Also grasping onto his own set, Izuku quickly followed after the dual-haired assassin-trainee.

Standing right next to him, Izuku watched as Shoto threw an especially made-for-throwing knife at a target no one was at, and accurately hit where an actual person's heart would be.

'Holy shit.'

"Damn, you're good at this. Once you master everything else we have to study for assassination, you're sure to be one of the deadliest out there. And I'm not just trying to kiss your ass," Izuku complimented, taking his shot at it and embedding one of his knives into the head of the same target Shoto threw at.