Chapter Nineteen

Kylo POV

My Knights had done a marvelous job at punishing the officer who had assaulted my young fiancée. He was bloody and bruised and I couldn't help but smile at the breaks in some of his bones.

"I gave you such a high position in my Empire," Kylo started, stalking towards him, "and then you repay me by trying to sexually assault and harm MY fiancée?"

"N-no! She tried to get me to join her! She was seducing me! She's just a stupid, lying who-"

Kylo punched him before he could finish.

"You idiot! I'm the most powerful Force user in the galaxy! I know when a traitor is lying!"

The officer spit out blood.

"I must say, Knights of Ren," Kylo continued, "you did an excellent job at showing this traitor what the price of treason is. Now I will finish his punishment."

The Knights stood up even straighter with pride and smiled evilly under their masks as Kylo pulled out his saber and ignited it. He lifted it above his head as the traitorous officer pleaded and begged for his life, and he swung the saber across his torso, cutting him in half.

"Clean this up." He ordered the troopers outside the cell.

Kylo stormed back to his quarters to check on his Rey.

————
Kinda short, but it's still an update!

-TheSqwiggles