- i

now playing: I by Taeyeon

Lami walked into the green field full of grasses, feeling the warm air and sun hitting unto her milky white skin.

she laid down and closed her eyes, imagining the beautiful scenery of a beach as her body is floating in delight.

her life is indeed a beauty, along with her dogs running from far away, she's at peace.

she remembered the days where people haven't seen here potentials and skills. almost all of them are criticizing her for being untalented.

she is that butterfly whose wings are invisible, she is that ugly duckling with a beautiful swan inside her, she is that girl who hides everything she is good at.

"I am that strong girl who used my invisible wings to fly higher" she muttered, her eyes still closed.

her thoughts went back to neverland as she reminisced those times when she was still a teen.

she was walking by herself in the light building with dark hidden secrets. she's still adjusting the world she is in.

'untalented' 'can't sing' 'bad at dancing'

the criticisms she got as she stayed in there.

tears were wasted, pains are devastated but none of those dragged her down but instead, she used it as her stairs to be one of those artists who were praised by majority of people.

"everybody's gonna see it soon" she whispered.

she didn't notice someone laying beside her, he interwined their hands as he is closing his eyes, doing the same what Lami does.

a tear slid down to her cheek as she remembered that time she got heavily criticized for dating someone she loves.

another tear slid down as she remembered that time she got dragged by many people and beated her up.

her lover? he was fired for loving her. she got really guilty.

tears slowly flowed down as she remembered that time she attempted suicide, good thing her lover barged in and stopped her.

tears flowed fast as she realized.

her lover's hand gripped unto hers as her tears kept falling down to her cheeks, making its way to the green grasses.

she trembled as her hands is now as cold as ice.

she realized that both of them got into an accident as they made way to the hospital to save her life, the two of them were dead on arrival.

her eyes batted open to be greeted by her lover.

"J-Jisung" she muttered and hugged him as her tears kept flowing.

"its okay, we're already out of that crazy world. we're already living in our own." he comforted her and kissed her forehead.

"i'm sorry" one person said as she looked at the couple's grave.

"not"