- aegyo battle

Lami snapped her neck and fingers as she is facing her rival.

They are currently doing an aegyo battle and her opponent in the one and only Jisung.

Other students were cheering on who will win and most cheers are for Lami.

"KIM SUNGKYUNG!! KIM SUNGKYUNG!!" The students cheered.

Jisung cliched his tongue and snapped his neck.

"Round 1 fight!!" One guy in the middle said.

Lami took a step forward and looked at Jisung while tucking her hair back.

She looked at him with her puppy eyes and pouted.

"Lami is so mad, I want to win and win and win. Lami is no no to losing, she wants to win" she said, her shoulders going up and down in every syllable she said.

The students cheered loudly, most of them are from the boys.

Jisung clenched his hand and then counter attacked her.

"Jisungie is also really really mad mad. He wants to win win and Jisungie likes it when you really really lose"

He said cutely, his eyes turned into a baby chick and puffed his cheeks and in every word, he wiggles his arms.

The girls cheered loudly behind him making him mentally smirk.

"JISUNG PWARK JISUNG PWARK!!" The girls cheered.

Lami furrowed her eye brows and puffed her cheeks.

She put her hands on her hips and stomped forward towards Jisung as he stepped backwards.

"Jisung oppa yah wants me to lose?" She said in a tiny voice and looked at him with her puppy eyes.

"I dont dont dont want to hmp hmphh? Cause I want to really really really win over you hmp hmphh?"

She pouted and put her index finger on her lips, she also wiggled her body.

The boys at her back cheered really loudly as the fight began to create a heat.

"But your Jichungi oppa wants to win and I want to win. Jischungi doesn't like being a loser so Jichungi wants you to lose"

He counter attacked, as he step forward and Lami taking a step back.

He furrowed his eye brows and stomped in tiny[uwu] towards her as he pouted his lips and puffed his cheeks.

The girls behind him cheered louder than before making Lami look at her back and winked at the boys behind her.

The boys cheered loudly than the girls making the two fighters be almost deaf.

This is when the real competition starts.

Lami took a step forward and held the boy's hands making his cheeks get a small tint of pink.

"oppa~ your dongsaeng wants to win, Lami wants to win really really bad. Lami wants you to gi give up, oppa can you do that? hmphh?" she said as she showed her puppy eyes at him and shoulders going up and down, lips pouted, cheeks puffing and her fingertips drawing circles on his palm.

"oppas he should agree right?" she faced back and pouted at the boys behind her.

They smiled widely and cheered.

she then looked at Jisung and cutely winked at him while puffing her cheeks as she smiled, showing her deep dimples.

"oppa~" she cooed, slowly tracing hearts in his palm.

the other got stunned and couldn't say a word.

their referee came infront to count, Lami still tracing hearts on him palm.

she mentally smirked when it was almost a second before he lose.

"one!!! Lami won!!" their referee shouted making the boys at her back cheer at her.

"Jichungi oppa let me win!! yeheey!!!" Lami cheered and unconsciously hugged the taller.

He is still stunned.

She let go and looked at him, "Yah Ji, wake up" she said and playfully slapped the boy's cheeks.

He then moved and looked at her.

"am I that cute that you got stunned and let me win? huh?" she playfully said and elbowed the boy.

he furrowed his eyebrows before saying something that made the girl be furious.

"it was pure horror"