- unpretty dancer

lol I just made up the show since this is fiction.

"Both of you will be invited as a duo for the unpretty dancer, so sick together and do your best alright?" Their CEO said, pointing at the two teens.

"Yes sir" Lami and Jisung said in unison and smiled widely as they heard the announcement.

"Okay, you may now do your practice. Good luck!" Their CEO said and the two left after they bowed 90°.

"OOoooooo" Lami exclaimed and wiggled her body as they both walked towards the practice room.

"Even tho we'll be just the guests, I guess we'll do good there" Jisung said and Lami jumped up and down as she squealed.

"I know right! Yipppieeee" she said energetically and ran towards the practice room full of confidence.

She opened her phone to listen to numerous songs for her to mix and Jisung will be the one to make a choreo for it.

"Hey Ji!! Give me some song recommendations" she said and Jisung turned to Lami and scrolled on her phone.

They've been working as a dance duo eversince they were 12 so there's no doubt they wouldn't win now that they're 19 and Lami is still 18. They were casted together by SME and trained together until now.

"What concept would we be doing?" He asked and Lami replied "horror" in just a second.

He smiled really wide and high fived Lami. They both dreamt of performing a horror dance for such a long time and they would showcase it just now.

"Good choicee!" He said and continued scrolling.

"Can you make a horror remix of River Flows in You for the intro then show it to me?" She agreed and did the remix of it.

She plugged in her earphones and worked to make a remix of it on the computer.

Jisung snapped his neck and tried to make a few choreos for the song as he is imagining the outcome of the remix.

And then after a few hours, Lami stood up and smiled widely as she showed him the remix.

He happily smiled as he heard the remix and instructed her to do some stretching cause they'll now start doing the intro.

He cutted the song into the middle part and smiled in satisfaction.

"Now let's start?" He stated as she smiled unknowingly while looking at his bare face.

'Handsome' she thought

They started to make a choreo for the intro and then polished it. This is how they do to memorize the dance faster.

They ended at 10 PM without eating dinner so they decided to take their dinner at the nearest 7/11 store.

Lami ordered ramen and bought cola, Jisung just bought a burger and water.

She frowned as she saw what Jisung ordered, "what is that?" She asked looking at the burger.

"Burger and water ofcourse" he replied and ate his food. Lami just stared at him confused but ate her food nonetheless.

He finished eating earlier than Lami as expected and just stared at the girl infront of him.

She noticed the stare and raised her brows at him. "What?" She said

"What?" Jisung answered back. She just shrugged and continued eating.

'Is it because he's also hungry?' She thought as she stopped eating.