- alone

"Jisunggggg" Lami shouted from the kitchen.

Jisung stood up from lying on his bed and rushed towards the kitchen. He found Lami with a nest-like hair and clothes shuffled looking at a note on the fridge.

He walked beside her and read the note saying

'all of us went to an urget schedule,
be back tomorrow noon.
love,
nct dream and sr19g.'

He facepalmed himself and pooked at Lami, who is looking stressed.

"Who's gonna cook?" She said and eyed Jisung. "Not me" he replied.

They both sighed and sat on the chair. They sighed again and flopped their faces on the table.

"Aha!! I have an idea!" Lami said and pointer her finger on her head.

"What is it?" Jisung just gave her a questioning look.

"We need Jimin unnie to cook for us" she said and realized something.

"Oh yeah, she's with them." She sighed.

The two pouted and looked at each other.

"What are we gonna do now? We suck at cooking, and we haven't even took a breakfast- I mean brunch" Jisung said and his fingers ran on his hair.

"Change your clothes, we're going out." Lami said and stood up, going to her room.

Jisung can't do anything and just followed the girl's command.

They went inside the nearest convenience store and ate ramen for breakfast.

After that, Lami dragged Jisung to the nearest Computer Shop and played Counter Strike.

"Jisung Jisung!! At your back!" Lami shouted at her side where Jisung is playing.

Good thing they paid for a room where they could play alone.

"Yahh Kim Sungkyung shoot that person beside you!!" Jisung shouted back at Lami and she did as what he told.

Their team won and the two cheered happily.

"We woooon!!" Lami shouted and stood up from her seat.

"Yaaaas!!" Jisung also did the same.

After an hour of playing, they walked again and found a Game Room where it also relates about shooting, but you would be the one to enter the room and shoot the opponent. get it? no? Its like that one episode in ChenJi's This and That where they both played with guns on their hands.

The two entered the room excitedly and wore their own armors and picked their guns.

They are the only ones playing so it is devided that they are opponents.

They went inside the room and hid.

Jisung spied at Lami's base and found no one. And on the other hand, Lami is spying Jisung's base and also found no one.

She jumped towards the wall and looked for Jisung, she found him spying over Lami's base. She decided to trick him and walk over the pillow walls to shoot him.

She got closer and closer and BOOM!!

"BANG BANG BANG BANG!!" Lami shouted and shooted Jisung.

The boy got startled and jumped when he felt someone shooting him as the armor he wore suddenly buzzed.

"Player 01 OUT!" The speakers said making Jisung turn around and saw Lami grinning at him, still crouching at the pillow wall.

"YOU LOSE! HAHAHAHAHHAHA" she shouted and laughed like an evil maniac.

Jisung jokingly pulled Lami's feet as a sign of revenge but the girl fell. And on the positive side, they both didn't fall flat on the ground but in the negative one, Lami fell on Jisung's shoulders that made him wince in pain and threw Lami on the floor.

Its just her who fell flat on the ground.

"YOU DIMWIT" she said and stood up, ready to punch Jisung.

The owner suddenly came into scene to remove their armors and get their payments.

They paid for the game and left.

It is now 7 PM when they arrived at their house.

Jisung sat at the sofa and Lami flopped down, her stomach on Jisung's legs and her head and feet on each edge of the sofa.

"Massage my back" Lami muffled, her head on the pillow.

Jisung sighed and did what was told.

He massaged Lami's back for about a few minutes and suddenly stood up making Lami fall on the ground.

"What the--" she almost cursed when Jisung scolded her "no cursing"

"Now sit down and massage me" Jisung commanded. Lami stood up and sat down on the sofa with Jisung flopping dow, his stomach on Lami's legs and head and foot on each edge on the sofa.

She massaged the boy as he slept peacefully.

After 20 minutes of the massaging session, the took her phone and called a food delivery. They haven't ate dinner yet.

She slept with her head on the sofa as she wait for the food to arrive.

"DING DONG" the doorbell rang.

Lami stirred on her sleep and stood up, not minding Jisung who fell on the floor.

She opened the door and saw the delivery man handing her the box of food.

She gladly accepted it and paid for it.

She went to the kitchen to ready the food she ordered and saw Jisubg sitting there, waiting for her.

"Is that food?" He said and Lami sarcastically answered "No, its a human."

She sat down the chair and ate a box of food she ordered and Jisung ate his.

"Im so fuuuull" she whined, her hands on her stomach.

Jisung stood up and threw the boxes on the garbage bin.

"Its already 9, we need to sleep now." He said, tugging Lami's shirt.

She stood up and sat on the sofa, her hands on Jisung's wrist making him stumble on the sofa as well.

"Let's watch Tom and Jerry first" she said and held the boy's shoulder tightly, not letting him stand up.

He just sighed and turn the TV on.

They watched the show in peace and after half an hour, they slept on the sofa with the TV still on.