- first love

Lami disguised herself as Kimberly Kim as she stepped in Seoul.

her life in Busan made her almost kill herself.

boys around her kept giving her some sexual compliments and flirt with her making her feel so uncomfortable.

she hadn't met her first love due to the boys in her town so she moved to Seoul to find him.

she's already 29 yet she is still single.

she sighed and decided to just attend her favorite group's concert, SuperM.

"fudge that first love, my first love is KPOP anyways" she snickered and paid for her ticket and bought her lightstick.

she went inside the stadium and sat on the VIP section.

she sat beside a tall guy, scrolling his phone. He is wearing a red-black longsleeve and black pants. he has a Taemin banner on his hand.

"cute" she mumbled and took her banana milk from her bag and drank it.

she was about to put it back on her bag because it empty but then a random stranger walked infront her making her milk to fly on the guy's lap.

the stranger suddenly disappeared.

"is this yours?" he said with a banana milk in his hand.

'he also have a deep voice, I like it' she thought.

she nodded and the guy threw the carton at her face making her mad.

'he's a scumbag' she thought again

"YOU IDIOT" she shouted making the others look at their way.

"IDIOT WHO?! MAYBE YOU'RE TALKING TO YOURSELF" he shouted back.

"THEN WHY DID YOU REPLY IDIOT?!" she shouted back

the guy was about to reply when the stadium suddenly got dark and the stage lit.

"we will randomly pick a pair which consist of a boy and girl and the pair would get to see SuperM backstage for free with a condition given by the members during the concert, enjoy!" the speakers said.

Lami sat on her chair comfortably as she took out her lightstick. she bopped it back and forth like how the audience do. the guys beside her did the same.

a sound of a picture suddenly echoed throughout the stadium and the screen showed a picture of a beautiful girl and a guy beside her wearing red-black long sleeve.

"oooo wait what" Lami said as she saw her face on screen with the guy beside her.

they both stared at each other with full of disgust, the screen captured it making the audience laugh.

"aww cute" "omg the meme we need" "what HAHAHA"

the stage suddenly opened revealing the SuperM members.

they all fanchanted their names and bopped their light sticks back and forth.

30 minutes have passed and the artists are now done performing.

"hiiiii" Baekhyun said through his mic and the audience roared.

"we are SuperM" they said.

"so can you all point out the pair that was showed on the screen before?" Lucas said and they all pointed towards them.

Lami blushed when Lucas looked at her and smiled.

"happiest day of my life" she said and then realized she is paired with her enemy "not" she added.

"can you go onstage with us?" Kai said and Lami followed along with the guy beside her.

"introduce yourselves please" Taeyong said and Lami smiled.

"uhm hi, im Lam- I mean Kimberly Kim" she said and passed the mic to the guy beside her harshly.

he rolled his eyes and took it "im Peter Park" he said.

"YAH TAEMIN-AH HELP THEM BE CLOSE" a fan shouted and the others chanted Yes.

Taemin laughed and moved behind them.

Lami and the guy beside her blushed really hard making Taemin chuckle.

"are you two close?" he asked and Lami shooked her head.

"no not at all" she said on the mic and the audience laughed.

"and I don't want to be close with her" Peter said making Lami snicker.

"but I would be worried if you both aren't" Taemin said making Lami wide eyed

"o-oh no we can be close too" she said making the others laugh.

"What should we do to make them close?" Mark said and one fan shouted, "HOLD HANDS"

the other agreed and the SuperM members laughed and gave then a thumbs up.

"you heard what they requested right?" Mark said and Lami gave him a fake smile, Peter did the same.

Lucas walked towards them and held Lami and Peter's hand and helped them interwine it.

he smiled really wide when he interwined the two's hands.

the fans shouted really loudly and the others squealed.

'KPOP IS MY FIRST LOVE' she thought.

her heartbeat raced and Peter also felt the same, they felt familiar but brushed it off.

"now go back and when we meet you again, you still have your hands interwined, understood?" Ten said and the two shyly nodded.

they walked back the stage, their hands still interwined.

after an hour, they went inside the room where SuperM are waiting.

both knocked, hand in hand.

Ten greeted them.

"yah Lami is that you?" Mark said as he recognized Lami.

she got wide eyed and asked, "how did you know?"

"you trained in SM before" he replied making her wide eyed and smile widely.

"Minhyung?" she said and Mark nodded

"Jisung? that's you right?" Mark said making the boy also wide eyed and nodded.

Lami got wide eyed and stared at the boy beside her.

'Jisung? Park?' she thought.

"eh?!" Lami shouted and the SuperM members laughed at her.

"PWARK?!" she shouted and Jisung looked at her. it hit him.

"wait- SUNGKYUNG?!" he shouted back and she nodded.

"we're such a good cupids" Lucas said earning a smack from Kai.

in the end. the two still used their cover names but got close.

"my first love?" Jisung questionably said and Lami nodded.

"you" he said making Lami blush and chased after him.

they're still the old tom and jerry that the trainees knew.