Last Part: Baahon ke darmiyan.

Yes, you read it right.

This is the Last part.. and am out of words.

Let's keep the talk for later and jump right into it, shall we!

PS- unedited and 18+ ofcourse. A long update, so make sure you are done with any important work, read it with leisure.

------------

The wait was harsh and irksome for Karan, he has been sitting in his room wandering around with the thought of how to talk to her, it's been more than 48 hours the two have talked and it feels so absurd for him to think of. Whatever it was, he surely needed her by his side, always.

Now, his life only revolves around her and he completely loves it. Maybe life snatched everything from him only to give him Tripura at the end, isn't it? He smiled with the mere thought of having her near him for a lifetime. He could see their future together, a future where he'd be walking with his stick still chasing her for a kiss, a blush adorned his face unknowingly to imagine an aged Tripura still having her charm and smile he adores.

His thoughts kept him occupied for long enough, he groaned to realize that it's been just an hour since he was strolling around his room, Still the day to proceed, he groaned inwards.

Why not think of how will he mend his mistake, he thought and now the march around his room was filled with ideas to execute, deciding what he can do, another future thought to kept him occupied for long.

A few minutes later Karan moved down and started arranging for a surprise date for her, he knew she'd be coming down at 10.30 but surely he can call her a bit early for dinner, ask for her forgiveness.

He has no clue of how much she is disturb or hurt, he realize when he was arranging his bed, changing the cushions and bed sheet himself. Surely, he won't get lucky tonight, His wicked mind mocked, It's just for cuddling, his sane mind clarified.

He was here all smiles when he had no idea of how she is feeling, he slapped his forehead and focused on other things to do now.

----------

Somehow the morning passed by, the noon without her was still miserable, he did munched on his meal when the trolley came up empty from her room. Hope she atleast took a bite instead of trashing the meal, she won't do that, he knew.

He tried to catch a glimpse of her when he pushed the trolley in, but she smartly pulled the trolley in with an hand and pushed the door close.

'still mad' he shook his head and concentrated on the meal to finish. Maybe he can catch a nap, he thought and actually moved to take a nap.

The days were brutal for the two and now as he was done with some court procedures to, he was sure Abhimanyu was warned properly and have got the punishment he deserved.

Even the mere thought of Abhimanyu had pissed him followed by a grief creeping his heart, sorry was all he whispered in his heart to Tripura.

Shrugging his shoulders and wiping the lone tear, he stood up with his chest flown with pride and confidence. He was going to win his lady tonight, one way or the other, he smiled.

-------

While he sipped onto his evening coffee, his mind moved to the empty table on his side. He slipped his hand through the arm of the couch they usual sit on and tried to imagine tripura sitting by, the coffee though had two spoons sugar tasted bitter without her at his side but somehow he had it trying to visualize her sitting right beside him.

The urge to bash the door of her room and take her in his arms intensified with each thing he did. While he changed his cushions, he ran his finger through the cushion cover where she rested her head few nights back. He sniffed the quilt which the two cuddled in the same night and even hugged the Shirt she wore.