Part 32: Right in the feels- 2

Day 19

The night passed in a jiffy for the two murmuring souls as the conversation between them led to nothing but a night of emotions and passion. They lost the count of what they talked about, how kuch they talked and even if they even talked!.

The morning of a passionate night is nothing but more romance and more exhaustion.She didn't knew when she passed out, nor she knew when he stopped. Was that the night she fell asleep or the dawn? Is this the afternoon, she didn't even checked.

Yesterday, was something else. The number of events happened in a day were too much for her small heart to handle, but now, she is linked up with the karan khanna and her life is not at all simple.

Sometimes, she wonders, how can she even keep up with his demands! But, nevertheless she does and it seems, he has to keep up with her not the vice versa, she chuckled and was to choke on her morning tea but didn't.

Looking at the horizon of the sea view from her balcony, she sighed at the heaven she had in front of her. Was she a guest in here or it was the rightful place for her to be, that is the question.

Yesterday, he almost confessed, she blushed, almost.

--------

*Flashback*

"Tripura... I" his breathe lingered on her lips, her eyes were trained on his but before he could say anything a butler came in calling his name.

He quickly settled the two in a decent pose and greeted his teeth, ready to fire him up but she held his hand when she saw him raging.

"Yes gopal" she replied and gopal replied from behind the bushes trying not to disturb their privacy which he already did.

"The dinner is ready ma'am, shall I serve?" He asked

Karan sighed heavily infront of her and she smiled at his reaction.

"Keep the trolly where you are, will collect it" she replied running her palm on his pissed off cheeks.

She knew the words were just a formality, she can clearly see what his eyes meant. She tried to move off him but he held her firm "I wanna say something" he took the courage. She turned back in his arms keeping her palm on his cheek "It's okay" the spark in her eyes was enough to calm his racing heartbeat.

Her smile, the most beautiful he has seen ever.

--------

Karan was still sleeping on her bed, yet to see the morning rays. looking at his tall frame covering more than half of the bed she sleeps on, sleeping on his front, she can hear the faint snores from the balcony itself. What if he had confessed yesterday? She wondered, was she going to say yes!? Maybe.
will he accept her in front of the whole world? He already did, isn't it?.
What will be amma's reaction, she bit her lip.
These small thoughts made butterflies flutter in her belly, the thoughts were so intriguing that she giggled inwards. A smile never left her lips.

There was time in her life when she had nothing, now, this seems like a dream, a dream come true.

"I am your reality" his words from the previous night came back to her, "accept it" his authoritative voice ringed her mind.

'I accept you as mine Mr.Khanna' she said to herself before blushing profusely.

"Have not even touched you and you are blushing" his voice made her jump in her skin. She looked over her shoulder to see him stark naked (almost) which hindered her breathing, he had his boxers on but clearly they were of no use as she could see his morning arousal clearly.