Part 20: London Dairies

I know I know... Kuch nai bolunga.. but will put up a defence...

For those who have no interest in me.. i mean what I was upto can skip this and move ahead to read.. for those who are still reading this..

I was down with fever.. but I just lost the track of the story..

The start part you'll read was written just after the I posted the previous part.. trust me.. but after the first scene I just stopped and was totally blank as in where I was heading to!..

It was so frustrating that I just didn't touched my phone (the one on I write) and didn't tried looking at the part.. it was just a day before yesterday something clicked and I continued writing.. it took me some days.. I read old fictions and kept on reading the updates on Wattpad.. trust me I re read ruined full.. just to get the story back into my head..

But now everything is slightly better than previous..

I dont know just was stressed out with some personal things.. and Tbh i was going to snap at few of you who dearly ask me daily about the update.. i hd no reply to them.. but goodness gracious.. i didnt replied harsh.. i decided not to say anything..

Sorry if you felt neglected.. its just I was looking for the writer within me who went missing..😅

Chalo bohot hua.. lets get going shall we!..

-------

Hopping towards the bed she opened the note in her hand with excitement.

'Dear Fantasy girl and my sunshine,

Ready to rock London?'

The blush on her face was so evident that there was a little space for her skin complexion in the sea of tomato red.

He just goes from being concern to being pervert in a split second, she chuckled but as per the ritual, ran her fingers through the dent of the handwriting and hugged the outfit and note to her heart.

Glancing at the outfit, she was stunned at how simple yet how stunning it looked.

-----------

Her heart beats raised when the music at the venue played at a distance as they made their way to the lawn where the haldi was held.

She gasped at the sight of almost hundreds of people dressed in traditional and dancing all around on the beats. Glancing towards Karan at her side who held her by her shoulders firmly, she saw him looking at her already with a smile, as in he guessed her thoughts.

"More to come for the wedding, these are the closer ones" he smiled at her but she could feel the wink from underneath the shinny blue shades he wore.

"Karan!" One of the older men called spotting him. She tried getting out of his hold but he made his grip more firm.

Karan just smiled when like 20 people left their work and walked towards them. She wanted the earth to swallow her, the people who were interested in Karan just a few seconds ago turned their dire attention towards her.

"Nuhh hai meri (she is my daughter-in-law)" came in a raging voice from over the booming speakers. The people gathering them turned towards dadi who was really aged yet walked with aura.

Everyone congratulated Karan with a loud cheer. Before she knew what was happening one young lad came in and picked Karan up on his shoulders with ease that she kept on looking at him.

They all danced with Karan above them and cheered with their guts out.

She just kept her eyes on them with amazement. The men were like 6 feet, all of them and at that point she looked like a midget in the bunch of them.