Fantasy 3: at the workplace

PS- I had this ready in the noon and forgot to post.. 🙈.. well.. here you go

Also.. grammatical mistakes.. here and there..

18+.. duh!..

--------

The level of patience and struggle karan went through was only known to him. A glorious time was awaiting at his vanity and here, he was dangling around this makeup test. For a second he regretted signing this movie but on the other hand, he didn't had any other plans to have tripura with him somehow and that thought made him smile.

Here in the vanity. Once done with the prosthetics, tripura sat impatiently everywhere. She kept on strolling around, looking at his things, messing around because nothing was keeping her entertained. She couldn't point out what exactly was she missing or what she was feeling. This uneasiness was quite known to her from past few days. When she was with Sakshi and neeta, planning out these things, she was much calm and excited at the same time but now, as it was done, karan was surprised and all she had to do was wait! This seemed like an impossible task.

She remembered the conversation they had this morning when she sat on his lap. (29th update)

Though she had been tired to catch his words, but she still partially know what he spoke.

~~~~~~

"You know" he was still patting her head "I so want you to come with me" he gave her a look but she had her eyes closed peacefully, her breathe were as calm as the ocean waves.

"I wanna show you around the set, tell you how things work" he had an excited tone "I have this big vanity parked there" he informed trying to asses if she was up but she wasn't, he thought, "I have this fantasy of having you there with me" his voice softened and he knew he was blushing but glad she was fast asleep.

~~~~~~~

And she regretted falling asleep, not being able to see that rare blush of karan khanna, but she caught the right words and chained her thoughts well to execute whatever she did.

----------

Finally getting the screen test done, karan stood up to move. Sakshi who was nearby gave him a wink and teased him asking him about the hurry but he intelligently dodged her tease and made his way towards the vanity.

His heart fastened yet it enticed him. His moves were fast as if he was running on the clouds.

When he reached the Vanity, he took his keys and unlocked it. Locking it back, he was going to deliver a cheesy line but stopped himself just in time, seeing her passed out on the bed, he refrained himself from even waking her up.

He took a stealth walk towards her and admired how innocent she looked in her sleep. Surprisingly, she got dressed in one of his blue Mickey mouse T-shirt which ended up just above her knees. He was glad he locked the vanity given she slept with abundance and he was caring enough to save from anyone who'd be awestruck seeing the beauty sleeping.

He sat on the small couch like bed not disturbing her sleep. Let his fingers have the pleasure to feel her, he caressed her face and softly pinched her cheeks.

Her breathing was random, which did let him know about the uneasy nap she slipped into.

He had a hard time to not touch her. Her bare legs were on display and he was wondering if she had anything underneath it. He did tried and peak in but stopped himself getting a random glaring image in his mind.

He pat his temple and shook his head with a smile. The things she makes him do.

He slowly slipped besides her and started by throwing his arm around her.