Part 41: The Night.

Day 24

In the evening.

Karan sat across his study looking over some mails. He tried so hard not to think about the next day, it was a big day. Though he knew the role was his, still he doesn't want to overthink about that.

Tomorrow is really special. A smile spread across his lips when the thought of what he planned for the night with his lady gave him chills of good sort.

His phone pinged to his right breaking the chain of thoughts, his smile widened to see the caller and picking it up after another ring, he pressed the cell to his ear.

"All done?" He asked before even greeting.

"Well hello to you to!" Greeted sakshi on the other side, amused to see the excitement of her friend.

"Sorry" he scrunched his face in embarrassment.

"Everything's ready karan and also I will send the gift first thing in the morning" she informed.

"The appointment?" He asked further and she confirmed that to, "the girls will be there by 12 so plenty of time"

"Thanks darling" Karan was all smiles.

"Uff ... Am sure tripura Isn't near you" she asked.

"Why so?" He replied a bit confused.

"You are flirting with me" she chuckled.

"You know you are an idiot" karan made a face.

"And you are an asshole of a friend" was her reply, "Fuck off" she cut the call before he can hurl another blunt at her.

Though annoyed by their normal argument, the smile came back on his lips with how all the things will fall in place.

Getting up from his place, he moved towards her room. The karan khanna he was now is far different from what he was a month back. He smiled more often, more casually. Everyone around his household staff to noticed the change and felt much better.

While he skipped the steps upstairs, a sweet hum caught his ears making his movement slow and his ears sharp. He peeked through the slit of her open door and was amazed to see his little minx bouncing on her feet with his air pods on.

Oblivious to the surroundings, she twirled and swayed to the tunes of old classics. He went a bit more closer and her words got clear,

"wada karo nahi chodoge tum mera sath.." she sang along shaking her head and folding her clothes at the same time. He surely was amused to hear her sing, she does sing well and looks alluring as always. The fetish for his shirts hasn't gone down and now she just walks in a takes any of his shirt as she pleases to wear. She chose this one particular shirt of his which is more dear to him now as his favorite shirt looked super cute on the most important person in his life.

She did had this shorts under the shirt, luckily. As she took soft twirls on her toes, the shirt did went up her back and he could clearly see the curve of her bottom. His palm twitched with more twitching somewhere else to. The yearning to just walk in and kiss her increased but before he could, his phone pinged.

"Yes Vishal!" Was his less annoyed reply. As mentioned, he was not the same karan khanna. The old guy would've bashed vishal for calling up at the wrong time even though the poor lad had no idea about it.

"It's here!?" Was karan's excited tone, "that's quick yaar, thanks a lot dude!" The smile on his face was wide and heartfelt, surely the luck was on his side, it was his time to live his life and he won't let go of this opportunity at any cost.