Part 14: Aftermath with a deal

So the days I took to reconsider the story were worth it!.. but I ended up with what i had in my mind only..😅😂😂

Well honestly.. this one's a bit tricky.. here.. now you all will know what the one month will be!..

May feel a bit odd.. but whats better than different!..

PS- some strong languages used.. maybe!.😂😂

Fingers crossed

----------------

"you just can't do this to me everytime" she heard her voice.

"I can sweetheart" another voice replied.

"yeah, just because I don't repel to your actions" she scowl. She huffed her discomfort at him yet he bent closer and kissed on her cheeks

"just because you can't resist me for so long" his smirk made her go week in her knees.

"Mr. Khanna" before she can reply his muscular figure engulfed her smaller frame and she moaned at the way his hands worked on her curves, his lips captured hers and she just went silent on her struggling self.

-------

'god! Will he stop hijacking her dreams' she scrunched her eyes rubbing them. Her mind was drifting back to how and why was he always in her subconscious. Turning around she tried hugging the pillow but she was restricted from doing that.

Opening her eyes slightly her vision was blocked by a brown thing. She shot her eyes open and looked at what it was.

"slept well?" His voice came in.

She looked at the surroundings which looked nothing but strange. It was so unfamiliar that fear crept inside her.

Sensing her discomfort he held her more firmly in his arms.

"you are in my room, in my arms" he whispered those words in her ears and the flashes from yesterday night came.

She turned her face and her eyes met his directly.

"you are mine" he leaned and placed a kiss just besides her lips, looking at her confused state he preferred not kissing on her lips.

He felt her tensed muscles loose and she relaxed back on the bed clutching onto the sheet more.

"you said I can't satisfy you" the smirk on his face made her flush yet she held his gaze. His eyes were not the same as they were before, she noticed.

"I just made you come twice" his smirk turned into a grin.

She wanted to get back to him saying she made him come to but looking back at her memory she realised that he didn't, actually.

Observing her speculating look he lied down back besides her. His head knocking her slightly yet she didn't mind.

"Don't worry you will cope up with my stamina" he sleazed more making her blush.

"I have never done that before" she hide her face in his shoulder which was the only place for her to hide, if she turned the other side she'd fall off the bed.

"exactly" he turned facing her "why?" He asked. She raised her head. "I don't know" her voice full of confusion "But I don't regret it" she smiled at him making him sigh.

(P.S I Listen songs while writing sometimes and from nowhere Karle tu bhi mohobbat song started when am writing this part!)

"You are a fan of erotic novels don't you?" He questioned making her conscious.