"Mr. Jungkook. One day after the release of your album, your sale had increased. But some fans were disappointed due to a reason. Would you mind telling us? In straight words, would you mind telling us if the girl with you in the rest-"

The host was about to pick up his mic when Jungkook turned his head softly to him, shaking it. The host gulped and nodded with uncertain eyes.

"The girl with you in the restaurant. Named Ms. Y/N, a comman foreigner living in Korea. Do you have any relations with her?"

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly, the pen stopped tapping on the table as his eyes shot open to meet straight with the camera before his mouth opened. He stopped for a moment before breathing out.

"No"

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

1st May, 2022

"I wake up, and suddenly my phone displays my sister's photo on the news. Is that normal?"

"Noah, I'm really not in the mood" you said, walking faster than you were towards your car in the basement. "You're on news. The heck is going on?" You rolled your eyes. "You know whatever is going on. Then why are you even asking me?"

"From what I saw, that guy announced yesterday that he doesn't know you. But he does, doesn't he? You both are not just friends are you?"

"Why do you even wanna know?" You said and you heard him tch over the other line. "Um. Duh, you're my sister, as far as I know?" You sighed at his comment before fiddling with your car keys. "Noah, he's said it on television. We're nothing."

"If you're lying and that bastard just left you alone to deal with this shit, I am going to kill him"
"Language, Noah" you hissed. As soon as you were about to turn the key in the keyhole, a hand stopped yours and you froze. "Noah, I'll call you later" you muttered and ended the call before looking up.

"What do you think you're doing?" The man in front of you glared at you making you bite your lip. "Office." You briefly replied before turning the key again. "You wanna die?! The paparazzi is gonna bury you alive!" He snatched the key from your hands and you chuckled. "As if they're going to kill me, Taehyung. And what's the worst that can happen? Stares? I've already been stared at too much. I don't care about some petty pairs of eyes on me." You said, crossing your arms and standing face to face with him.

"Besides, whatever had to happen, has happened. And why would they even harm me? Your little brother out there already said it." You paused narrowing your eyes. "I am no one to him." you finished before turning towards your car again. "Y/N!" He stopped you again, holding your arm.

"Y/N, please..." he pleaded, eyes holding the sympathy you didn't like. There you felt it, the hated feeling of tears coming back to your eyes. And you were right, slowly they flowed down your cheeks. He quickly pulled you into a hug, patting your back. "Why...?" You asked in a cracked voice. "I'm fine, okay? I'm not c-crying" you choked out and Taehyung shook his head. "Hmmm, okay" he whispered, rocking you softly.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

5th May, 2022

"What do you think you're doing?" She gritted her teeth, staring at him with her big eyes. He did not reply, grabbing the coffee pouches from the table. "You are so pathetic, Jungkook" she sarcastically chuckled, looking away. "Now you can't even look at me in the eye. Why even do something like this?" She asked him in a thin tone when he turned around, glaring at her.

"Why are you all making me look like the fucking villian? What wrong did I do? I just saved her from being treated like a chewing gum, and you all are behaving as if I did something unforgivable. I don't understand you just like the others, Taru. And yes, I can look at you in the eye." he gritted back, nose flaring. "If you can still look at me in the eye," she lowered her voice, sounding deeper. "... Then you are fucking obnoxious." She spat, poking his chest.

"Who are you fooling, huh?" She continued, not giving him a chance to speak. "You just said that you don't understand us? That you were 'trying to save her from being chewed off'?" She double quoted her fingers. "You don't even know where she is right now this moment, Jungkook. You have no idea how bad it's been eating her, the fact that she's bare, out there in the world with nobody to count on." Taru stated, shaking her head while staring him down.

"Nobody. The only person she could count on, was the man who got her into all this. And now he's not only pretending that he doesn't know her in front of the world, but he's doing that to her behind the scenes too." Jungkook's face snapped up at her words, breath heavily heaving. "And you know what she's been doing ever since that conference aired live? She's been locked up in her room, eating ice creams while crying in her bed. She ain't got a life anymore. Thanks to you." she shook her head again, leaning on the table as Jungkook stood in front of her.

"That was never my intention" he swiftly let out and Taru raised her eyes. "The nerve, Jungkook." She smiled sarcastically. "I may have befriended a depressed asshole. But never did I befriend a haughty jerk" she said on his face and he glared at her harder. "How can you even say that? You're talking big because you never were in this situation. You were always doing happy go merry roleplay with your boyfriend in a room, you don't fucking know the situation I am in. You just wanna pick her said, don't you? You're just saying bullshit she probably said to you!"

She raised her hand, ready to slap him before it stopped midway. "Know your limits, Jeon Jungkook" she said instead, pointing her finger at him. "Watch that mouth or I'll forget all the fucking boundaries we have between us. And then I won't give a flying shit about our age difference. I'm an Aussie anyway, I won't give a damn." she angrily muttered before leaving and angry man staring at her back.

"The way you're behaving is making me lose my temper and now I don't even wanna talk to you. I couldn't meet her because she won't open the door. She won't answer my texts. Even if I go to her home, she asks me to go away. But if you have any decency left, go and talk to my Y/N before I do something bad. Don't make me die in guilt for the fact that I introduced the wrong man to a person who means to me this lot." She murmured before leaving the room with heavy steps.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌