Chapter 21: Maria

You know, I should really stop opening my mouth -errr, thinking certain things?

Anyway, things did get worse. Instead of the Cullen's just staying the day, night, whatever. They decided to stay a couple of days. Wonderful. (note all my sarcasm there)

I glared at my wall for some time before I decided I should probably do some research, and see if I can find anything on Maria, and maybe her whereabouts. I pulled back a piece of the wall and slipped my computer out along with a pad of paper and pencil. Putting the wall piece back in place, I slid onto my bed and turned my laptop on.

I grappled the pencil and paper and wrote an "M" at the top for Maria, just in case this ever got into someone else's possession. I quickly typed in my password and my background screen showed. I brought up my files and typed in another password.

MISSION: Associated with case #98264

BORN: Mexico

CHANGED: 1800s or earlier

AGE WHEN TURNED: 19

LOCATION: Austin, Texas

Physical description

SPECIES: Vampire

GENDER: Female

HEIGHT: 5'1"

HAIR COLOR: Black

EYE COLOR: Red

SKIN COLOR: Pale

Family information

FAMILY MEMBERS:

Jasper Hale (mate of sorts)

Unnamed mate ♰

Nettie (coven mate) ♰

Lucy (coven mate) ♰

Members of the Mexican coven

BIO/NOTES: Through various records, we have not been able to recover much info on Miss Maria. What we do know is that Maria once had two other ladies, Nettie and Lucy (now deceased) with her and were fighting for more hunting land. They came across young Jasper one night and changed him, using him for their fights and training newborns.

Maria became suspicious of her two other members so she had them killed. Peter and Charlotte Whitlock soon joined and Jasper later got them out. Jasper became depressed and Maria thought he would turn on her. She had some of the newborns ready to kill him, bribing them with Jaspers position.

Jasper, learning of this, did the same. But before any of this could happen, Peter Whitlock came and got Jasper out.

Jasper and the Cullen's (file #72081) had a run in with Maria, and all were thought they were on good terms. Now, Agents say this is incorrect.

Maria, faking innocence, has been planning on attacking the Cullen's, aka Jasper, and getting her revenge.

I frowned. Great. So now that I know I have no idea where Maria is, only that she was last seen in Austin, Texas and is probably moving this way. I had no doubt she knew where Jasper was. I bet she had a spy at every effing corner.

There was a knock at the door. Lydia.

Ah shit. And not only do I have to deal with Maria, I have to deal with Heaven and Hell because we're going out of balance. There's no way the Greats are gonna help up. Effing free will dammit.

Lydia sticks her head in and looks at me.

"Hey, um," -her voice lowers- "us Arch's need to gather again and speak about 'certain things'," she says putting large emphasis' in her words.

I nod a shut my laptop. "Be down in two."

She nods back and shuts the door behind her. I quickly turn and shove everything back into the wall before heading down to gather everyone in my group.

I hope everything goes as planned.