Chapter 25: -SECRET

Jasper stood on the other side of the door with a worried look on his face. I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding and raise an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

Jasper shifts slightly, as if uncomfortable.

"You were throwin off some crazy emotions and, I uh, just wanted ta make sure you were alright." Jasper swallows and runs a hand through his hair.

My lips turn up into a smirk as the situation registers in my head.

"The great oh mighty Jasper Whitlock, worried about someone like me," I gasp feigning shock.

He scowls at me, but tries to hold back a smile.

"Well excuse me ma'am for worrying," he says, and pretends to tip an imaginary hat while shutting the door.

I laugh and glance at the clock before jumping off the bed and hurrying out after him.

"Yo! Wait up," I exclaim speed walking to catch up.

Jasper mimics my expression from earlier. "Yes?"

I scowl back at him.

"It's time for everyone to start showing up smartass," I snip with a fake posh accent. Jasper rolls his eyes.

We walk into the main area to see the vamps, werewolves, and Enrique and his group along with Raina already here. I nod my head a little bit as I scan everyone.

"I hate the fact that they had to be here," Jade exclaims coming up behind me with a scowl in Enrique's direction, Krista in tow.

Krista nods. "As I much as I hate to admit this, I agree. He can be such a jerk, yet so smart sometimes," she says wrinkling her nose.

I quirk an eyebrow. "Didn't you guys date for two months?"

Krista's face takes on a sick expression. "Yes, worst two months of my life. One horrible life decision."

"So does that mean, I'm a good life decision? I mean, I am one with the ladies," Spence says, coming up to us and throwing his arm around Krista's shoulder.

Krista blushes before quickly shaking his arm off.

"Sure you are. But no, this whole thing is a mess," Krista snips, suddenly taking on a bitchy look. I can't help but smirk. Interesting.

Spence pouts and turns to me, suddenly lighting up.

"So Peach! Everything good, well, except for jackass over there, but, ya know," Spence exclaims jabbing his thumb in Enrique's direction.

Jasper was suddenly closer to me, I could feel his arm hit my back. I could also feel the amounts of curiosity coming from him. He still had no idea what we had against Enrique and his buddies. But, he'd find out tonight, that's for sure.

Many more Angels kept coming through the door. I also saw a couple of vampires come in and head over to Carlisle. My eyes narrow but I don't say anything. Just because Edward's been a pain in my ass, doesn't mean I'm going to let that stop us from getting some useful warriors.

Speaking of Edward.

I quickly scan the room looking for a certain bronzed hair vampire. After a minute and thirty seconds of looking, I finally spot him all the way in the back, arguing with Alice. He looks extremely annoyed, and she looks extremely pissed off.

I focus intently on their conversation.

"You're going to get us all killed," Alice hisses venomously. Edward rolls his eyes.

"That's my plan," he replies coolly.

I purse my lips and lightly laugh dryly.

Of course it is you devil, I think.

"Well I'm done, with all of this. I never wanted any of this, its all on you!" Alice snaps.

Edwards eyes suddenly look fierce as he whips out his hand and grabs onto Alice. Trying to make it look like he was holding onto her lovingly, or in a friendly way.

"You are mine whether you like it or not!" Edward hisses. "And if you go along with all these puny weaklings, you can say goodbye to your immortality, and your life!"

"At least Heaven will be way better than this Hell!" Alice spits.

Edwards expression takes on a killer look as he smiles at her.

"It will be Hell everywhere. Heaven is already being taken over the minute we speak. And who ever said you're an Angel?"

Alice wrenches her arm from Edwards grasp and hurries away and up the stairs. My gaze follows her until she's out of sight and I look back at Edward, who was staring straight at me.

He grins sadistically, and I can feel my stomach turn as my heart beats a bit quicker.

He mouths four words before he's gone.

He confirms it all. Its all true, what they said in the file.

My phone buzzes in my hand as Jade comes to stand in front of me, and Jasper moves to my side.

"Sel? Are you alright?" Jade questions, looking at me worriedly.

I glance at my phone and see a text from an unknown number. But it's not hard to tell who's it's from.

It's time, my sweet Isabella -L

I nod at Jade, not trusting myself to speak just yet. Jasper grabs my hand and gives it a light squeeze as they both frown at me worriedly.

"Well alright then," Jade says looking unconvinced. "It's time."

I nod my head. It is time.

I'm back, miss me?

___________________________
_

Figure it out yet????