"Im Special Agent Gibbs..."

Arif Mansion
Monday, 17 August, 2013
8.05 a.m.

I've been up since 4 o'clock in the morning activating the custom weapons stashes I've built in the past month in all 500+ supercars in my garage. You heard me, I don't have to repeat. The garage was in service mode. So the whole garage was lit, so I can see what I'm working with. At the moment (while I was in my dark green woodland camo tank top), I was activating the stash of my 2013 Koenigsegg Agera R, cloning a pair of Glock 18 machine pistols and x12 31-round magazines into their molds of the stash. I was down to four more cars that included my four legends: The Bugatti Siblings. I gave them French names because they were French cars.

Sibling #1: Diane, the Bugatti Veyron 16.4. Painted in Bugatti's famous black and red color scheme, she's a supercar who loves speed and she can be very shy if praised by her capabilities. Top speed: 262 mph. Lateral grip: 1.57 Gs. 0-60: 2.3 secs. Braking distance: 27 m. Max power output: 1170 bhp. Special features: has a custom sunroof.

Sibling #2: Anton, the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport. He's a force to be reckoned with. He likes to drive with his targa top roof off, stares doom in the eye and loves action. He won't hesitate to take on jumps and speeds if things get hairy. He's painted in Bugatti's black/red color scheme, like Diane. Top speed: 267 mph. Lateral grip: 1.6 Gs. 0-60: 2.27 secs. Braking distance: 26.6 m. Max power output: 1190 bhp.

Sibling #3: Colette, the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse. She's a female car but has a tomboyish personality. She's very much like Anton. Adventurous, fast... But she doesn't like cruising in public while her targa top roof is off. She's painted in Bugatti's traditional bluish black/light blue color scheme. Top speed: 272 mph. Lateral grip: 1.6 Gs. 0-60: 2.24 secs. Braking distance: 26 m. Max power output: 1290 bhp.

Sibling #4: Pierre, the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport. He's the natural-born leader of The Bugatti Siblings. He's strict, tough, powerful, fast, and doesn't like to be questioned about his leadership. He'll do anything to protect his passengers and he's very obedient to his master, which is me, of course. He's painted in the World Record Edition color scheme (black and orange for the people that don't know). Top speed: 280 mph. Lateral grip: 1.7 Gs. 0-60: 2.2 secs. Braking distance: 25 m. Max power output: 1310 bhp. Special features: has a custom sunroof like Diane.

Thea came down to the garage just in time to see me stick my butt out of Colette. I don't know why I was in that position when I activated her weapon stash... Oh well. After Thea came out of the elevator, she froze of amazement. I think it's the first time she's seen a Bugatti Veyron.

"Holy Swiss cheese! Is that... a Bugatti Veyron?" Thea asked.

"THE Bugatti Veyron, my dear Thea. The Grand Sport Vitesse to be exact," I answered. "First time seeing one, huh?"

"Well duh...! They're one in a million..."

"They're actually 1 in 300. Only 300 cars were built currently, you know."

"I'm just saying that they're rare on roads... Oh, people like you are very lucky," she said as she walked slowly towards Colette.

"I am indeed..."

"What are you doing in there anyway?"

"I'm activating the weapons stash in all my cars-ever since Geronimo told us about The Technologists' advance vehicle tech last night. I've been at this since four in the morning."

"Four in the morning? How much cars and energy you have?"

"Cars? Over 500. Energy? Don't be fooled by this 13 year old body. I've the strength of 3 men."

"But you still lost to me in that arm wrestling match..."

"Like I said, Geronimo distracted me."