Meeting The Guardian

Disclaimer: I own nothing.
____________________________________
Kuala Lumpur International Airport - Sepang, Malaysia.
Friday- August 14. 12.00 p.m. (Local time)

Thea's perspective
After a few hours later, we touch-downed on the runway, officially landing on Malaysian soil. It was hoped that Geronimo stuck to the landing and didn't feel terrified or experienced nausea, and thank Gouda he did. We stepped down the jet and walked on the tarmac of the airfield to the terminal entrance, being blown by winds. The sun was on top of our heads scorching hot as ever, at the same time, dark rain clouds covered the sky a few miles away, and we were lucky enough not to be extremely jet lagged.

"Search for the imported cars in the arrivals section! They should have arrived a while ago!" Geronimo informed, shouting because of the loud turbine noise as they moved to the terminal entrance.

"Have you got the keys?" I asked, shouting as well.

"They're in my pocket, hold on a sec," he said, reaching into his jacket pocket. He got a set and handed them to me. "Here!"

"How will we know how to get to our places?" I wondered again.

"The GPS is programmed with the coordinates to our destinations. All we have to do is drive to where it tells us to."

After speed walking across the terminal, we exited the arrival doors, seeing the white and red Dodge Chargers we were meant to drive parked directly at the road in front of the doors. Both had New Mouse City Interpol plates.

I pressed the alarm key to unlock the doors of my car and to know which car was mine, which was the red Charger. I popped the trunk open by pressing a button on the alarm keys and I set my pink compact carry on into it, then slamming it shut.

After the others did the same, we pulled out of the scene and activated our GPS system so it could guide us where to go. As briefed, I will protect, and the rest will handle The Technologists.
_______________________
Arif Mansion - Shah Alam, Selangor
1325 hours

My perspective

My guardian had arrived after Interpol informed me an hour and a half ago when they landed in Malaysia. Agent Geronimo Stilton called, said that his sister, Thea will look after me. I saw her at my front gates as I looked out the living room window, stopping at my first line of defense, the spike strips. I assumed that she saw them by the way she stopped her Dodge Charger suddenly. I decide to call the car's built-in phone to get confirmation with the use of my microchip.

"Special Agent Thea Stilton?" I asked.

"Yes, this is Special Agent Thea Stilton," he answered. "Is that you Mr. Arif?"

"Yes, it's me. Sorry about the spike strips. I couldn't allow strangers to come to my home. But I'm familiar with you, so come on in. Park your car inside my garage." Then she drove in, onto my dirt-paved road in the front yard, after I deactivated the spikes of course.

The road split into two at a junction. One lead to the front door at a roundabout with a fountain in the middle of it, and the other road led to a dead end, used as a flower patch.

The garage as said in the last chapter, was underground. The entrance to it was the dead end road. She looked around as the road of the dead end began to sank, revealing a part of my garage inside. "Is that the garage?" Thea asked to confirm.

"Yeah, it is. Just drive into it," I resolved. And so, she drove in.

Arrows on the floor of the garage lead her to the guests' parking space. A spinning turntable. I came down from the elevator to welcome her to my home and assist her in any way I can.