Chapter 7

B E L L A

As I speak that other look at me in confusion while Aiden eyes hold anger but I know that anger is not for me its for someone else. Within the seconds he jog towards me and kneel in front of me. He lift my shirt little to see bruise. His eyes hold more anger. I swer if someone else would me in my place then he would have just died by heart attack.

"It hurts? "Aiden eyes soften even through his voice is cold. I nod with smile.

"What are you doing, aiden? She broked my arm. "The man said.

"Bring the medical kit. "Aiden order ignoring his friend.

"Hey Aiden you never show care for any girl then why her? "A man leaning on the car asked.

Aiden ignore them and grab medical kit from the guy. He untie my hands while I enjoy my little amount of freedom. Gently pulling me up he made me sit on near by chair while he clean my wounds. Huh. My brother is cute. Not more just a little. Lifting my shirt he bandage it neately. After he is almost done he pull out his leather jacket and told me to wear it. Since I don't want to get trouble after returning back at home, I accept it gadely. Aiden washed his hands and look at me with determination.

"Who hurt you on your waist? "Aiden ask.

I point at the man who did it. Aiden snap his head towards that guy. Without wasting any nanoseconds he punch the guy so hard that he fall down on the ground. Everyone look at the scene in horror. Aiden kick that guy at stomach ten times. Oh god this is heaven. The guy spits the blood and look at me with horror. I smirk at him. Enjoying the movement. Suddenly the girl wearing slutty clothes which I didn't look at my smirk, she glare at me. I smirk her, she look back at aiden.

"Look Aiden, she is smirking. I bet she want to creat distance between our friendship. "She told to Aiden and smirk at me, I just smile innocently.

"Yeah, bro. She is enjoying the show. "A guys who was leaning on the car told.

"Oh look at my smile. I am really enjoying it. Trust me. "I grin.

They all glare at me. While I smile innocently. Aiden focus his gaze back on me and give me strict glare. Ok now I am in shit.

"Now tell me what the hell are you doing in underground race? "He ask me with one eyebrow raised in confusion.

"Umm.... Actually I was exploring and I reach here. "I said.

"And you twist his hand accidently. "He glare at me.

"Actually this your friend try to seduce me. "I finish.

Aiden glare at his friend while he squirm away. He order to his few fellow and then look at me. Gently he pull me up and take me to his car. I mouth 'goodbye ' to four of my friends. They nod. Aiden took me home directly. In the mid way I got text from ace asking if I am okay or not. I reply him positively. Later at reaching at home I found out that that slut was Blair while the boy leaning on car was August. And the boy with broken limbs was james. They are friends of him. I sneak in my room. Bot even a single soul notice my disappearance. I text Ace for an hour throwing insults while he did same to me. Then I drift to my nightmares. I just want to sleep even for few minutes. I am exhausted.

                                 ♥

Finally its morning, I went to school as usual. I finished all of my lectures and finally its end of the school. No one bother me whole day and now I have a extra lectures. I ignore large mass of kids and made my way to the class where I have to be as usual. I made my way to the hallways but I stop and squint my eyes in middle. When I finally register there is Aiden, Blair, james and August. Huh? What the hell the want? When they notice me they smirk. While Aiden look at me coldly. Really this guy should live in Antartica. I roll my eyes and made my way inside the class. Ace is already there working on his work. I ignore the glare of teacher and sit beside the Ace. I start working on my subjects. After an hour Ace look at me with grin.

"Hi beautiful. "He smirk.

"Hi, jerk. "I roll my eyes.

"Hey I was being nice. "He frown.

"Nice with ace doesn't suits good. "I smirk.

"Oh really. Bitch with belle suits good. "He smirk.

"You bastard. "I spoke.

"Bish. "

"Jerk. "

"Annoying jerk. "

"Manwhore. "

"Woman whore. "

"Dick. "

"Vagina. "

"Seriously. "

"Yeah. "

At this point we are glaring at each other. We even didn't notice that teacher had already left while Aiden and rest of his friend are inside the class, looking at us in amusement. We both stood up grabbing our bags we put our rest of the stuff in our bags. Before leaving Ace look at me and ask if I need ride which I denied. I follow Aiden inside the car. He sit on passenger while August sit on driver seat. So I end between Blair and james who ignore me. I think they know about me now. Oh pleasure. August start the car and rest of them sit in comfortable silence which I really didn't enjoy.

When I finally reach at the home I was informed that I have to meet Xavier. I panick because I know it never goes well. I quickly change my cloths and look at the mirror, I have dark circles around my eyes. Its due to lack of my sleep. I should get some sleep well if in I dont get my nightmare. After eating food I made my way to Xavier's office. I open the door and peak in. Xavier is working in his laptop. As usual he is in his suit. Even I notice Aiden and his friends. Will is inside too. I smile noticing him. I ask for permission Xavier nod and I get inside sitting in front of him. When Xavier finally completed he close his laptop and look up at me. His eyes hold coldness. He rest his head on the back of his chair.

"You sneak out from your room and went to underground race and also at street fighting. "He state knowingly.

"Yea. "I said not knowing what to say.

"You break the hand of the man who is twice of your age. "He state.

"Yea, but he try to seduce me. "I state honestly.

"You try to seduce my sister. "Xavier ask to james in cold voice.

"I am sorry. I didn't know about your sister. "James says in scared voice.

"Well since your hand is already broken by her then there is no point of punishing you. "Xavier dismiss him.

"Why your aunt send you here? "Xavier ask to me.

"Well because I am rebellion kid. "I shrugs.

"Do you get it dont get in trouble here. Next time. "He look at me coldly.

I smirk. "Can't promise. "I reply and left before any one can give me stupid comment.

That was epic. A real epic.